apocalypstick

First Post
Lowden Thornbuckle
Gregor Andragoras
Kaien Tel'Avric
Bragi Boarshead
Rupert Gilcrist
Valanthe of the Bramblewood

...that's all i can remember off the top of my head. warning: I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to steal your names for the campaign i'm currently plotting. :)

i guess this is where i say "thank you," then. :)

Thresher

First Post
Gotrice Civic the monk, sort of ended up a bit of a failure at most everything except living through stuff which killed everyone else in the party. He really was a bloody try-hard :D
Micarlin Faerel Cinderbariel Tormtor a little wiz Ive played for 10 years, a lot of history over 3 versions of D&D.
Dang a friends Orc Phys Adept in Shadowrun from a long time ago, I dont think he had a last name :)
Sandrax a friends necanthrope from a SLA game a long time ago.

hmm other funny/good ones from a fair few months wasted on DAoC...
Cunning Stunts he made 10th level before the banstick came down. :p
Color Crayons just cracked me up when I first saw it on a kill bar one night.
oh, and my favorite... Allthegoodnamesaretaken Soimstuckwiththisone which was funny until you had to type it out to do a group invite...

Klaus

First Post
My very first AD&D 1E (and very first RPG) character ever:

The mighty (Str 12, Cha 17) paladin

Bulldozer Crane !!!!!!!! :D

On a more serious note, the character whose name became my screenname, a Ravenloft fighter called Nikolaus Gunther Nakzynski (real name of German actor Klaus Kinski).

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
From a D&D / Toon crossover:

Drizzt Darth Elric - nuff said!

From a Superhero / Real World game:

Jethro Wataka - the world's only redneck ninja

From a Lhankmar game:

Tarmalanian Rathlanager and Veringaneria Halthastor - vying for the most fun to pronounce name

From an Amber game:

Tatavi - first in Psyche and bastard heir to the throne :)

From a D&D game:

Antares Smith - gnomish troubleshooter

Balsamic Dragon

Negative Zero

First Post
when i started playing EQ i decided i wanted a name that started with Q. somehow i'd decided that i'd liked the nickname "Q." then, of course, since i was playing a barbarian shaman, he needed a "strong sounding" name, so i decided to go for the "k" qound of the "q." qrak seemed like a good start. of course i'm a lil too silly for my own good, so he ended up being called:
Qrakore
never found him a last name, but the leading contender was Barell :D

of course, my favourite avatar name is: Mouseferatu, Rodent of the Dark! :D :D :D :D :D

~NegZ

Malicene

First Post
My character name I like (and quite proud of) are :
Durkin Stormsabar (human bard)
Lianf Fu Tseu (human mage) Fu Tseu means powerful master :)

LordOfBlah

First Post
My favorite name for a character was Void Vanhelsing. I always wanted to name a character void and the Vanhelsing part from Dracula seemed appropriate. Also had a character in Battlelords of the 23rd centruy named Coup De Grace. Thing is I would pronounce it the way is sounds foneticly.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
spunky_mutters said:
Or my personal favourite:

Gleep Wurp the Eyebiter

Hey! Gleep is THE MAN! He was my favorite "tourney" character to run back in the day...

Anyhoo, some of my favorites:

Bentalben Bungalgip - I "borrowed" the name from a player's EQ guild-mate for a 3e FR Lantanese gnome expert.

Kayen Talva - a 1e half-orc assassin. OOOOOH he sounds dangerous..... :rolleyes:

Lanolin - I was reading my mom's shampoo bottle and grabbed this beauty. He was a 2e elven bard with great hair.

Intan Syet - another 1e half-orc assassin.

Remove ads