• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best.Character.Name.Evar!!!!!!!!111!!

apocalypstick

First Post
Lowden Thornbuckle
Gregor Andragoras
Kaien Tel'Avric
Bragi Boarshead
Rupert Gilcrist
Valanthe of the Bramblewood

...that's all i can remember off the top of my head. warning: I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread to steal your names for the campaign i'm currently plotting. :)

i guess this is where i say "thank you," then. :)

Thresher

First Post
Gotrice Civic the monk, sort of ended up a bit of a failure at most everything except living through stuff which killed everyone else in the party. He really was a bloody try-hard :D
Micarlin Faerel Cinderbariel Tormtor a little wiz Ive played for 10 years, a lot of history over 3 versions of D&D.
Dang a friends Orc Phys Adept in Shadowrun from a long time ago, I dont think he had a last name :)
Sandrax a friends necanthrope from a SLA game a long time ago.

hmm other funny/good ones from a fair few months wasted on DAoC...
Cunning Stunts he made 10th level before the banstick came down. :p
Color Crayons just cracked me up when I first saw it on a kill bar one night.
oh, and my favorite... Allthegoodnamesaretaken Soimstuckwiththisone which was funny until you had to type it out to do a group invite...

Klaus

First Post
My very first AD&D 1E (and very first RPG) character ever:

The mighty (Str 12, Cha 17) paladin

Bulldozer Crane !!!!!!!! :D

On a more serious note, the character whose name became my screenname, a Ravenloft fighter called Nikolaus Gunther Nakzynski (real name of German actor Klaus Kinski).

Balsamic Dragon

First Post
From a D&D / Toon crossover:

Drizzt Darth Elric - nuff said!

From a Superhero / Real World game:

Jethro Wataka - the world's only redneck ninja

From a Lhankmar game:

Tarmalanian Rathlanager and Veringaneria Halthastor - vying for the most fun to pronounce name

From an Amber game:

Tatavi - first in Psyche and bastard heir to the throne :)

From a D&D game:

Antares Smith - gnomish troubleshooter

Balsamic Dragon

Negative Zero

First Post
when i started playing EQ i decided i wanted a name that started with Q. somehow i'd decided that i'd liked the nickname "Q." then, of course, since i was playing a barbarian shaman, he needed a "strong sounding" name, so i decided to go for the "k" qound of the "q." qrak seemed like a good start. of course i'm a lil too silly for my own good, so he ended up being called:
Qrakore
never found him a last name, but the leading contender was Barell :D

of course, my favourite avatar name is: Mouseferatu, Rodent of the Dark! :D :D :D :D :D

~NegZ

Malicene

First Post
My character name I like (and quite proud of) are :
Durkin Stormsabar (human bard)
Lianf Fu Tseu (human mage) Fu Tseu means powerful master :)

LordOfBlah

First Post
My favorite name for a character was Void Vanhelsing. I always wanted to name a character void and the Vanhelsing part from Dracula seemed appropriate. Also had a character in Battlelords of the 23rd centruy named Coup De Grace. Thing is I would pronounce it the way is sounds foneticly.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
spunky_mutters said:
Or my personal favourite:

Gleep Wurp the Eyebiter

Hey! Gleep is THE MAN! He was my favorite "tourney" character to run back in the day...

Anyhoo, some of my favorites:

Bentalben Bungalgip - I "borrowed" the name from a player's EQ guild-mate for a 3e FR Lantanese gnome expert.

Kayen Talva - a 1e half-orc assassin. OOOOOH he sounds dangerous..... :rolleyes:

Lanolin - I was reading my mom's shampoo bottle and grabbed this beauty. He was a 2e elven bard with great hair.

Intan Syet - another 1e half-orc assassin.

Remove ads