• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best d&d tips

Pheonix Eldron

First Post
I have played d&d for years and come up with 2 top tips for advanced players. I would like every one to read mine (which I think are the best ever) and then post there own.

My first tip is once you hit epic level and get two epic feats, make sure you are a magic user or it won't work. Put permanent emination (sorry about the spelling) for both of them, make one time stop and the other foresight. always keep foresight on, then when you sense danger coming just use time stop. Using this strategy you are virtually invincible because time stop works as long as you want.

The second strategy is not as amazing but it is to design an anti magic spell or pay some one to do it for you. The anti magic spell will create a circle around you, but not fill it in. This way no magic can reach you and your magic items still function.

Starbuck_II

First Post
I have played d&d for years and come up with 2 top tips for advanced players. I would like every one to read mine (which I think are the best ever) and then post there own.

My first tip is once you hit epic level and get two epic feats, make sure you are a magic user or it won't work. Put permanent emination (sorry about the spelling) for both of them, make one time stop and the other foresight. always keep foresight on, then when you sense danger coming just use time stop. Using this strategy you are virtually invincible because time stop works as long as you want.

The second strategy is not as amazing but it is to design an anti magic spell or pay some one to do it for you. The anti magic spell will create a circle around you, but not fill it in. This way no magic can reach you and your magic items still function.

Drawback, you can still only use SR no spells since the spells will have to pass through barrier, but neat idea.

Pheonix Eldron

First Post
Personal enhancement spells would still work, but I see your point. I still like it. Anyways, thought this would get more hits, I was hoping to catalog some of the ideas and use 'em against my next GM.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads