• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best marking & conditions out there

weem

First Post
I'd like to splurge a little and get a marking & conditions set. I have seen something around, but I would like to get one (or two) of the best out there, and I'd like recommendations as well as if you use it in your game.

Perhaps this has been covered, but I'd like to learn about your experiences too.

Thanks in advance -
~MX

I use condition cards that I made...

Weem’s 4e Condition Cards | d&d done wrong | d&d thoughts and parody

This is essentially what they look like (the download at the link above is in PDF format - they print the same size as power cards)...

Oh, and they are free of course ;)

weem_condition_card_preview.jpg

:)

I just bought the Dungeon Master's Token Set (made by Gale Force 9, licensed by WotC). They look like they'll be pretty useful, but I haven't actually used them yet.

Stormtower

First Post
Check out these condition tokens by "Made by Wombat:"

These little guys inexpensive, durable, marvellously colorful and easy to use, plus they look great and take up less space on the table than the GF9 pieces (which are cool, but a bit too large IMO).

Made by Wombat

Klaus

First Post
I'd like to splurge a little and get a marking & conditions set. I have seen something around, but I would like to get one (or two) of the best out there, and I'd like recommendations as well as if you use it in your game.

Perhaps this has been covered, but I'd like to learn about your experiences too.

Thanks in advance -
~MX
Fiery Dragon's BattleBox (which I designed) has marking counters, condition stand-ups and tokens for second wind, daily item use, bloodied, action points, failed death saves and altitude counters, in addition to PC counters, dungeon dressing tiles, spell area acetates, a battlemap, a dry-erase DM sheet and stacks of player and power sheets:

Fiery Dragon » Battlebox: 4th Edition

MarauderX

Explorer
Awesome suggestions. I may invest in a few and test them myself! I've seen the Fiery Dragon in action, and I am impressed, but I wanted to see if there were others with good testimonials. Now it's about time I invested and tried one of my own.

Remove ads