Best Modern D&D Adventures- Top 10.

Zardnaar

Legend
I often have impressions of adventures based on the group I am playing through it with. For example, right now I am having a blast with Dungeon of the Mad Mage and loving every minute of it. I'll have a lot of great memories running through the adventure. On the other hand, Princes of the Apocalypse was pretty average for me - mostly because my group was a bit flaky at the time. I can recognize that the structure and writing are probably better for Princes, but judgment is clouded by my personal play experience.

That's a big one. I don't think Dungeon of the Mad Mage is bad at all but there are dozens of adventures that a good so a top ten by definition Wii exclude a few.

I never got into Ravenloft and I find Strahd a big boring cliche. Curse isn't bad by any means and Princes, Curse and Tomb are probably the best 5E APs at least compared to the rest.

DotMM is probably on par with several of the Pathfinder APs for example. A lot of 5Evones to suffer a bit from original it though as they are usually based off an older adventure. None are out right terrible although HotDQ might be coming close.

Remove ads