• Commander

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Warden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Sentinel

Votes: 0 0.0%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Who needs a so-called heal-bot, when 100% recovery from every (EVERY) wound is just 8 ?
'Herald' sounds like it should be a subclass of Bard.
So does this entire class concept, tbh. Inspiring allies on the battlefield, rallying troops, offering support at the front lines, researching and planning epic battles...

"College of Warfare" doesn't sound too bad to me.

Undrave

Legend
Who needs a so-called heal-bot, when 100% recovery from every (EVERY) wound is just 8 ?
So does this entire class concept, tbh. Inspiring allies on the battlefield, rallying troops, offering support at the front lines, researching and planning epic battles...

"College of Warfare" doesn't sound too bad to me.

Sure, I can see that, but, again: We don't want Spells.

(also, 8 what??)

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
There are two indisputably good things about that name.

1. Marshal, martial. Martial, mashal.

3lqtih.jpg
Well that decides it.

Tony Vargas

Legend
(also, 8 what??)
hours

Thus, the complete thought was: "you don't need a 'heal-bot' to get you back into the fight when you're making death saves - or help keep you from being dropped in the first place (except whackamole) - because in 8 hours you'll be fine."

G

Guest 6801328

Support contributions leave a PC sliding more towards the Sidekick side of that one. Flashy spells and high-DPR multi-attacking are the stars.

If it were called Sidekick I'd be all for it.

Instead of "You shout an order at an ally, in that charmingly commanding way that you do, and even if that ally is 10 levels higher than you they suddenly see an incoming attack they didn't previously notice and are able to react, imposing disadvantage on the roll" it becomes "You throw yourself wildly at the creature threatening your friends, and although your weapon hits nothing but air, it distracts the creature, imposing disadvantage on the creature's attack."

Re-fluff it that way and I'm all in.

Remove ads