Beverly, MA: Tuesday Night D&D Group In Search of Adventurers

Pun Intended - Our regular Tuesday night gaming group is looking for 1-2 extra players to round out our occasional group of 7 (usually up to 6 players and a GM). Due to work/life taking it's toll, our group has been hanging around 3-4 regular players and a GM lately, so we're looking for 1-2 additional players that can make it on a regular basis. We typically game on Tuesday nights, from around 6:30/7ish until 9:30/10ish. Our group started around 4e, but moved to D&D Next and D&D BECMI lately. Looking at possibly starting up a D&D Next Dragonlance Classics campaign shortly, but we're currently playing Basic D&D in the interim. Other players have also worn the GM hat for one-shots, or for taking a spin at running something else (Apocalypse World, Old-School Hack, TSR's SAGA system, etc.) for a change of pace. Feel free to reply or PM me.

FickleGM

Explorer
What this thread needs is a dash of PIZAZZ! A pinch of marketing... A sprinkle of enticement...

Fortunately, I'm able to provide such (I only hope that it doesn't draw too much interest, for I'd hate to disappoint folks).

I'm in this group! That's right, you would have the honor of not only my presence, but of playing in a game with me!

~ I'm a helper! :D

Bump. Still looking for a couple reliable players -- just lost one to Wisconsin. We've just begun a Dragonlance Classics campaign, using D&D Next for rules. Please post or PM me if you're interested. We play Tuesday nights, typically from about 7 pm - 10 pm ish.

Down another player, due to the beast called life -- figured I'd hit this ad with another bump. We seem to have 4-5 regulars now, but could use another to round things out.

Re-Bump. Still looking for a couple of reliable players -- recently lost one to Wisconsin and another to life responsibilities (we're at 5 players, if everyone shows up -- we have room for 1-2 more). We've just begun a Dragonlance Classics campaign, using the D&D Next playtest for rules. Please post or PM me if you're interested. We play Tuesday nights, typically from about 7 pm - 10 pm ish.

Taneli07

First Post
I just moved into the area and am looking for a good gaming group - if you still need a player, send this old veteran of many a campaign a PM. I would love to stop by and roll some dice.

Remove ads