Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Whay tah go Scarmie!" Eithal pats Cale on the back, "Whayelcome bayack!" She then turns back to the kenku, "Yew stop that ritch'ul Freddie's shoutn' 'bout. Ah'll see'f ah cayant hayelp Livia!" With that she climbs down the cliff, nearly falling the whole distance as the fatigue from the previous melee has distracted her usually adept skill, and makes her way to where the others are converging on the remaining statue.[sblock=Actions]Move: to O23
Standard: Climb down the cliff to O22
Athletics: 1d20+14=15. I find it odd that even with a Nat 1, I pass.
Minor: Curse the cliff
[/sblock][sblock=Ministats]Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 6
Initiative: +3
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 18; Passive Insight: 13; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 21; Fort: 19; Reflex: 13; Will: 15
HP: 65/71
Surge Value: 17; Surges left: 12/13
Action Points: 0
At Will Powers:
:melee: Strength of Stone link
:melee: Thorn Strike link
:melee:Warden's Fury link
Warden's Grasp link

Encounter Powers:
:melee: Grasping Winds link
:melee: Relentless Panther Attack
link
:close: Brst of Earth's Fury link
Stone's Endurance link
Warden's Tempest link
Second Wind

Daily Powers:
Form of the Relentless Panther link
Storm Strike link
Bear's Endurance link

Feats:

Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.

Guard of Stone: While Eithal is under the effect of her stone’s endurance racial power, each enemy marked by Eithal takes an additional penalty to attack rolls for attacks that don’t include Eithal as a target. The penalty equals her Constitution modifier and lasts until the end of her next turn.

Courage of the Lone Stag: When you mark three or more enemies with Nature’s Wrath, you gain a +2 bonus to weapon damage rolls against creatures you mark until the start of your next turn. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level, and to +4 at 21st level.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Dark Temple, Round 5

The Avatar stands on the flaming platform, still reeling from the god using her body as a refuge...

Meanwhile, Yishim not only delays the ritual, but begins dispelling it...

Livia scrambles up the cliff and fires at Kaz at nearly point-blank range, but the Avenger deflects the shot easily.

GM: For Kaz, I'm assuming that extra radiant damage is his Oath Boon? If so, it should be listed separately since it is an end-of-round effect, not part of an attack(helps me keep track of what's going on as well).

I'll turn Eithal's spare minor into Cale's Second Wind. Also, don't Goliaths roll 2d20 on Climb/Jump checks and take the higher?

[sblock=Ritual]The ritual seems to be some form of necromantic ritual, linked with the tombs of the dead Hungerer Kings. It can be counterspelled and delayed 1 round with a DC 20 Arcana or Religion check while adjacent to the altar or one of the tombs.

The ritual is to awaken the Hungerer Kings. It will take 3 rounds to complete but if three counterspell checks hit DC 25 or higher ritual will be disrupted entirely.[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Avatar of Ravens: -Stunned-

Ravenchanged Livia: Climb the cliff, 20 Athletics, move to P6. Raven Swarm(ranged 20): Nat1 vs Kaz.

Right Crystal: Dark Resonance(when damaged by Fredrock, close burst 5): Fredrock and Eithal take 5 necrotic damage reduced to 2.
Left Statue: Protect Me(when hit by Kaz): Livia makes a RBA attack on Kaz that, like, totally misses yo.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Scarm: P22, 18 damage taken, vulnerable 3, DR3
Eithal: O22, 8 damage taken, DR3
Kaz: M6, 3 damage taken, bloodied, regen 5 bloodied, DR3, Aspect of Might
Fredrock: J22, 6 damage taken, DR4, regen 5 bloodied, DR3, Beckoning Strike Stance
Toeto: L9, -2 to attack, DR3
Yishim: H9, 12 damage taken, -5 to attack, grants CA, DR3

Cale: N24, 44 damage taken, bloodied, +2 defenses
Cale: Max HP 60, AC 21, Fort 18, Ref 16, Will 17. MBA - Viper's Strike(standard action): +12 vs AC, 1d12+3 damage and the target gains Vulnerable 3 until the end of Cale's next turn, RBA - Paint the Bullseye(Ranged 20, standard action): +10 vs AC, 1d10+1 damage and the target gains vulnerable 3 to all attacks until the end of Cale's next turn. Inspiring Word x 2(minor action, close burst 5, one creature in burst), the target heals surge + 1d6. Second Wind(standard action): Cale heals 15 hp and gains +2 defenses until the start of his next turn.

: J16, 5 THP, 4 damage taken, marked(Fredrock)
Avatar of Ravens: Max HP ??, AC 17, Fort ??, Ref ??, Will 17, Resist 10 fire, 10 necrotic, 20 all, Vulnerable ??. Powers - MBA ??, Burning Ravens(Aura 1): Any creature that enters or starts its turn in the aura takes 5 fire damage and grants CA to the Avatar until the end of the Avatar's next turn.

Ravenchanged Livia: P6, 47 damage taken, bloodied
Ravenchanged Livia: Max HP 48, AC 18, Fort 16, Ref 18, Will 17, Resist 10 Necrotic, Vulnerable 5 Radiant. MBA - ??, RBA - Raven Swarm(Ranged 20): +12 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage and the target and all adjacent creatures take -2 to attacks until the end of Livia's next turn.

Right Crystal: J23, 22 damage taken
Crystals: Max HP 15, AC ??, Fort 15, Ref ??, Will 15, Resist 5 all. Dark Resonance(free, when takes damage): All creatures within 5 squares take 5 necrotic damage.
Crystals destroyed: 1

Left Statue(Livia): N4-O5, 46 damage taken, Oath(Kaz)
Statues: Max HP 100, AC 20, Fort 20, Ref 15, Will 20, Resist 5 all(except radiant). Protect me(immediate reaction, when hit by an attack): the statue's guardian may make a basic attack against the attacker. Bolstered Rerise(free action): If the statue's guardian is reduced to 0hp, the guardian returns to 1 hp.

Ritual: 1/3 Counterspells, 3 rounds until completion[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain and lighting]Pillars: they do not occupy squares, but it is difficult terrain in any square the white touches. They provide cover.

Flaming Pit: Any creature that enters or starts its turn in the area between H13 and N18 takes 1d10 fire damage. The pit is 10' deep. Any creature falling in takes 1d10 falling damage, 1d10 damage from the spikes and 1d10 damage from the fire. Starting your turn in the fire pit inflicts an extra 1d10 damage(2d10 total). Climbing out takes a DC 12 Athletics(climb) check.

Cliffs to the Statues: The cliffs are 10' tall and require DC 15 Athletics checks to climb.

Lighting: Thanks to Yishim's sunrod, the whole place is brightly lit.

Altar: The altar in the back takes an Athletics check DC10 and 2 squares of movement to climb on top of. It provides cover.[/sblock]

Attachments

• FinalKombat Round 5.jpg
    FinalKombat Round 5.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 113

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: DR4 from Iron Fist, means I took only 1 damage..not much but it could matter :)

hmm cystal shows Max 15 hp, and 22 taken... ;)

Ah, welcome back, Cale. Step back, this think sparks a bit. You could help with that other statue Fredrock says as he swings at the crystal again.

[sblock=actions]
Move -> Minor: Cale Moves to P24
Minor: Cale Paint the bullseye on the remaining statue, 21 vs AC hits, for 9-5 4 damage, and gets vunerable 3 TEONT
Standard: :melee:Iron Fist : effect DR4: 29 hits for 18-5 = 13 damage

[/sblock]
[sblock=Fredrock]
Beckoning Strike Stance
DR 4 TEONT
DR 3 TEOE
regen 5 when bloodied TEOE
HP down 4 of 58
Marked: Avator of Ravens
AP used
8/13 surges left

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 5
Passive Perception: +16, Passive Insight: +21 Senses: Low-Light
Init +1, Speed:5
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:18, Will:20
HP 58/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/13
Action Points: 0/3, Power points 4/4
Powers-
Blurred Step link
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
:melee:Mist Weapon link
Second Wind link
Battle Resilience link
:close:Telepathic Challenge link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link
:melee:Beckoning Strike link
:melee:Beckoning Strike attack

Item powers
Dwarven Scale armor link

:melee:MBA +11 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA +1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
"Scarmiglione," Scarmiglione says to Cale as a hasty introduction. "Delighted. Sorry to rush off. SQUAWK!"

[sblock=actions]Move: to R16

Standard: blazing starfall centered on P6 (Livia's square), getting statue and Livia. Vs Reflex: 1d20+10=30 1d20+10=21 1d4+12=13. Crit on Livia, 13 +3 (vuln from Paint the Bulls Eye) = 16 radiant to statue.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:20, Fort:15, Reflex:19, Will:18; Resist 5 psychic
HP:26/44, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:5/7
Action Points: 0
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Sneak In the Attack
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon, resist all 3

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: I assume Cale can't use more than the normal actions in a turn..and I had him Paint the Bulls Eye (as well as move down a bit to avoid the crystal burst) on the Statue (and Hit I think..so the statue has vunerability 3 all until Cale's next turn)

Yishim spreads arcane components in a circle above the hungerer's tomb in the hopes of identifying a way to end the ritual. While he'd been lucky the first time, this path of inquiry was of no help.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard?: Arcana to counterspell 14[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 5
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:19, Will:18, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:22/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:4/6
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Scorching Burst, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon, Resplendent Gloves[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: As a free action, not sure if the damage happens before or after the effect. I'll think about that...

Er... 50 Max HP. Counterspells are standard action.

Edit: Forgot to mention that when Cale hit the statue, it went bloodied and got vulnerable 5(overriding the vulnerable 3 he'd just imposed).

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: The radiant damage was from the boon, sorry I did not mention it.

Cale-san! Kaz shouts, happy that his friend is alive. Determined to bring his other friend to her senses, he continues to hack away at the statue.
[sblock=actions]
Minor: Battlecrazed Axe, Kaz is considered bloodied EONT.
Move: Shift to M5
Standard:Overwhelming strike 28 vs AC, hit for 17+1-2=16 damage. Kaz shifts to M4.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 5, (bloodied EONT)
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low Light
AC:21+2, Fort:16+2, Reflex:17+2, Will:19+2
HP:49/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:3/9
Action Points: 2
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +7 vs AC, 1d12+3 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)

+2 to Defense, +1d6 damage if bloodied (equipment)

+5 to athletic checks, +2 to speed and +2 to melee attack damage.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases