"Birds of a Feather"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
After inspecting the redcap's body, Thael turns to the hunters and Gaston: "Has there been bloodshed here recently? These foul creatures appear whenever there is a lot of bloodshed."

"Bloodshed? mmh..." Gaston takes a moment to think, his eyes narrowing as he does. "No, nothing in particulare. the only Blood that gets shed is during our hunts in the forest. But that has been done for generations." you then see a spark of realization in his eyes. "Ofcourse travelers have gone missing in the forest lately, perhaps thats the cause? Blast! All the more reason we need to get this dealt with then!'

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thael tries to determine if Gaston is saying the truth or hiding something. He looks at the hunter to determine the same.

OOC: Insight Gaston [roll0]
Insight Hunter 1 [roll1]
Insight Hunter 2 [roll2]
Insight Hunter 3 [roll3]

OOC: the Hunters have all gone off to ready everything for the departure, if you want to question them you'll have to go search for them.
one went to the stables, the other to the Smithy and the third is asking for volunteers

as for your Insight check on Gaston, he seems like a straight forward enough guy and you notice that he is concerned with the wellbeeing of everyone present.
and it sounds like he sincerly doesnt know anything about extreme bloodshed happening, but you do notice he isnt telling you everything.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thael looks at the big warrior, and pushed the issue a bit more "Gaston, we are brothers in arms. I shed blood in this bottle, and came close to giving my life to protect the villagers. I have a feeling that you are not telling me everything, and since I am offering my life to help and go fight in the forest, I feel you owe it to me and to the others that willl join to tell us what you know."

OOC: persuasion roll [roll0]

Gaston looks around him and then pushes Thael further towards the Forest, away from the village.
"Listen," he whispers "I have a good idea who's causing this, and the fact that if I'm correct then this could have have been avoided."
He lets out a long drawn out sigh
"Couple of weeks ago, a strange female figure traveled these parts. I felt Something was off but,"
He looks at the group gathered around him.
"That's not to strange here. But this Person... just kept to herself. All the while having this dark playful grin on her face and this strange magical aura around her."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Thank you for sharing this, Gaston" Thael says earnestly. "Tell me, did you notice if this woman had a wand or a staff? Can you describe her a bit more?" Thael then opens his hands and the face of a generic woman appears, and if Gaston cooperates, he will try to create an image as close to her appearance as he can. He of course tries to be discrete, and has his back toward the others.

OOC: Repeated castings of silent image if applicable. After this, and after a short rest to recover his HP, Thael will be ready to head out

OOC: the discription Gaston gives you sound like a young woman in her midtwenties. With bright green eyes. Her face looked human bit at the same time it looked like something out of this world. Her hair long and wavey like Tall Grass.
Overall She looked uncannily human.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases