• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLACK CRATER

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
"Let's discuss what we want to do next. The caravaners are going back to Cormyr and Lucius Foxhound is beyond the point at which we can help him at this time."

"I am out for adventure and I am quite familiar with the Orcs of Hullack forest so I say we investigate the Banite's map. What does everyone else think?"

Van Dyksun

First Post
"That's fine with me.

Since that's decided, I'm going to bed down for the night and dream of wonderful magic items that help me swipe some ugly dudes.
"

Tom Cashel

First Post
Next Morning, Tarsakh 14

Hawklin returns with the items of magic, explaining to you what they are. Here is the complete list:

Faraugar's Spelltome
0th—Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance. 1st—Alarm, Charm Person, Feather Fall, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Magic Weapon, Nystul's Magic Aura, Sleep. 2nd—Blur, Darkness, Detect Thoughts, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Spectral Hand. 3rd—Blink, Fireball, Gaseous Form, Hold Person, Invisibility Sphere, Lightning Bolt, Slow, Suggestion. 4th—Confusion, Dimension Door, Polymorph Other, Polymorph Self, Shout. 5th—Ball Lightning, Cloudkill, Teleport.

The Book of Laucivian Glimmervine
0th -- Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance. 1st -- Charm Person, Detect Secret Doors, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Protection from Chaos, Shield, Sleep, Spider Climb. 2nd -- Alter Self, Invisibility, Minor Image, Mirror Image, Summon Swarm, Whispering Wind. 3rd – Haste, Fireball.

Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (+3) x2
Potion of Resistance
Wand of Lightning ("Scaalyx," 6th lvl, 20 ch.)
Wand of Fireballs ("Ghuvip," 6th lvl, 15 ch.)
Arcane Scroll: Slow
Cloak of Resistance +1
Bracers of Armor +1
Potion of Invisibility
Potion of Water Breathing
Wand of Magic Missile ("Pop," 3rd lvl, 12 ch.)
Arcane Scroll: Darkvision, Dimension Door
Banded mail +2
Wooden shield +1, of Arrow Deflection
Battleaxe +1, Shock
Ring of Sustenance
Brooch of Shielding, 61 hp remaining
Goggles of Night

[Glen--could you print out this list and a copy of the "translated" map? Thanks.]

Last edited:

Remove ads