Black Widow teaser

RSIxidor

Adventurer
Looks pretty good. Average power level of characters being lower than the rest of the films should be interesting.

I know it's supposed to be set in the past, but I'd love it if it turned out that they had secretly undone her death in Endgame. It's not like people stay dead in the comics.

We don't know much about the Soulworld in MCU. Would be something if this was entirely a construction of the Soulworld and Natasha facing her past somehow helped her escape.

Honestly, though, I seriously doubt they'll do that. Really feels like this is more of an exploration of the character without building her into another ongoing story from here.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I know it's supposed to be set in the past, but I'd love it if it turned out that they had secretly undone her death in Endgame. It's not like people stay dead in the comics.

So, if this were a comic book, I'd be cool with that.

In the movies, though, I'm not sure why they'd do that - the Avengers, as she knew them, are done. She was solidly entrenched in the history of that group. Going forwards, there isn't a good hook to include her. So, what story are you going to tell that justifies resurrection?

I expect my wife will have zero interest in this film. I will see it because I find I'm a bit of a completionist with respect to Marvel movies. :7

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I’m actually kinda excited for that. Didn’t expect to be, because it’s so far past the point where I thought a BW movie would be interesting (ya know, half a dozen movies ago at least), but it actually looks like a good movie.

CapnZapp

Legend
I will see it because I find I'm a bit of a completionist with respect to Marvel movies. :7
I don't need to be a Marvel completionist to watch this.

Heck, I don't need to even like superhero movies to watch ScarJo do backflips* in tight leather pants!
*) haven't watched the trailer at this time; would be surprised if there's no backflips

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Marvel movies are definitely "wait till they're on TV or a streaming platform I have" territory for me now. After Endgame, where I felt kinda obliged to keep up, I don't feel that need any more.

Remove ads