[Blackdirge/Goodman] Coming 10/26/2009 - Critter Cache VI: Lovecraftian Bestiary

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Coming Soon - Critter Cache VI: Lovecraftian Bestiary

CCVI-CoverII.jpg

DMs, do your players drive you crazy? Do they treat your monsters as nothing more than another rung in the ol’ XP ladder? Well, put a stop to that nonsense and drive your players crazy for a change…hell, push them right over the edge of gibbering insanity. That’s right, with the newest offering from Blackdirge Publishing and Goodman Games, you can harness the raving lunacy of H.P. Lovecraft’s tales of terror and the supernatural for you Fourth Edition Dungeons & Dragons game.

So dispense with the mundane kobolds, goblins, and orcs, and populate your next dungeon with elder things and shoggoths. Or, the next time your PCs set sail, have them bump into a slime-coated island covered with ancient ruins where the angles are all wrong and giant, Cyclopean vaults just wait to be opened…

Critter Cache: Lovecraftian Bestiary features over 30 of your favorite, including everyone’s favorite tentacular great old one. Here’s a peek at some of the monster entries you’ll find in the book:
  • Color out of Space
  • Cthulhu
  • Deep One
  • Elder Thing
  • Flying Polyp
  • Ghoul, Lovecraftian
  • Great Race of Yith
  • Gug
  • Mi-Go
  • Nightgaunt
  • Shantak
  • Shoggoth

Last edited:

AAUGH! :eek:

You beat me to it. I've wanted to do a product exactly like this for some time. :p

Ah, well. Looking forward to taking a look at it. :)

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
AAUGH! :eek:

You beat me to it. I've wanted to do a product exactly like this for some time. :p

Ah, well. Looking forward to taking a look at it. :)

Heh, I hear you; I've actually been thinking about this product since 4E was released. I don't know, 4E just spelled out eldritch horror to me for some reason. :)

Tell you what, you can take the lead design on Critter Cache: Lovecraftian Bestiary II. ;)

BD

Last edited:

mevers

First Post
This sounds great, and just in time for the planning for me next campaign to boot!

Any chance of also getting the critters in xml format for easy importing into the monster builder? Or will i have to do that work myself?

I would buy all your monster books if they all came with xml stats for easy importing into the monster builder. Just makes my life so much easier.

Remove ads