• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Best be sure it's from a god you'd be willing to tithe to," Juliana mutters as she heads with the others into town.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan follows the others reluctantly, staying close to Vanth

OOC: I had actually posted a "Rowan leads the others around the city..." entry, which had been lost for some reason. (has anyone else been having trouble with the site lately?) Oh well, It will be nice to see Ravensblight developed somewhat, as it is an important city on an important trade route. I'm curious what Patlin will do with it.... I should mention I'm on the road & not posting often til next week.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: I had actually posted a "Rowan leads the others around the city..." entry, which had been lost for some reason. (has anyone else been having trouble with the site lately?) Oh well, It will be nice to see Ravensblight developed somewhat, as it is an important city on an important trade route. I'm curious what Patlin will do with it.... I should mention I'm on the road & not posting often til next week.

ooc: I've had that problem on several occasions, and for most of yesterday afternoon couldn't even get on the site. I've been reading everything I could find of Rivenblight, so hopefully I'll present the city consistently. :)

Patlin

Explorer
The party heads deeper and deeper into the city. The buildings are quite tall, and the party is soon so surrounded by structures that the sky all but disapears. No guards challenge you as you enter into the city proper, and the crowds grow as you march further in. The great majority of people here seem to be elves, but they are elves of very diverse descriptions.

Various people head about on what appears by their pace to be urgent business of some sort, mostly in ones or twos. However, you've also spotted what appear to be several teams of bravos swaggering about. For the most part, these teams seem to be made up of young punks wearing rapiers, lacking any sort of armor, and wearing matching symbols and colors. None have paid you any particular attention so far.

You appear to have reached a shopping district, and there are a large number of different shops advertising their wares. Signs advertise their goods, some in common, some in elvish, and some in both languages. These signs include the following:

"Silver Emporium: Finely Crafted Metals"
"Barnabus's Rare Books"
"Voices of the Wind" which appears to sell musical instruments
A small office labeled "Lithian Verendor: Aquisitions"
"Arianna's Bakery and Artworks"
"Blades of Vengence"
"Parriathor: Sage & Researcher"
"Arcanum: Charms, spells, and scrolls"
"Transcendental Meditation: Set your mind free"
"The Compleate Archer"
"Speedy Courier Services"
"Johansen's Northern Style Deli" which seems to be a human establishment
"The Epicurian"
"Jordani Elessun, Outfitter"
"Daralee's Fine Garments" displaying a variety of dresses in the windows
"Brownie's Friend Fine Footware" A smaller sign warns "no glass footware crafted here."
"Bandages, herbs, and healing potions"
"Advice: 5 silver"
"Molicca's Omelettes and Pastries"
"Mallifiria: Wedding Planner and Dressmaker"
"Thorimir: Investigator for Hire"
"Gateway to the lower city: Expedition Outfitter"
"The Broken Sword" which seems to be a pub
"The Grizzled Gryphon" which also seems to be a pub
"Johannes Spelltorf: Maps and Tours"

Even with all of this, you've barely scratched the surface of the city.

Patlin

Explorer
The party enters the shop advertising "Bandages, Herbs, and Healing Potions." It's only dimly lit, and has a large variety of healing supplies on display. Most of them are nonmagical in nature, though they likely have merit for one skilled in the healing arts. The proprietor, who appears to be a wood elf, stands up from his spot in the back of the shop when you come in.

"Welcome, travelers, how might I help you?"

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius looks with interest at the various items displayed, then, when the proprietor stands and greets them, gives a formal bow and speaks.

"Benedicite, good sir. Do you have any preparations useful for removing the effects of giant wasp venom? I have had an encounter with the vermin which has left me less able than I used to be - and I am desirous of such healing."

"Oh, and can you tell us if there is a temple of Hyrag here in town, please?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads