• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio reels as two blades thrust into his flesh and bellows, "Poet, going to need that wand!"

He then staggers to the side out of the flank and raises his unnamed falchion bringing it up with a bellow of rage and pain to strike at the uninjured pirate. The huge sword hacks into the pirate's flesh badly wounding him, but the effort is too much for Raynucio who crashes to the ground unconscious! (Was at 0hp standard actions puts to -1hp)

OOC: We should get some good XP for this awesome! :)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The drawing of her blood triggers something in Kalinn. The sounds of battle fade to the edge of her awareness, and something stirs inside and lazily stretches forth. The world brightens in her sight, and everything seems to move just a little more slowly.

Her foe just has time to register that her face has taken an eerily calm expression and her ice-blue eyes have turned completely colorless before she buries Hafísbíta to the hilt in his chest.

Almost before the corpse slides off her blade she's turning to seek another target.

[sblock=Actions]Free: Rage
Standard: Attack (1d20+7=23) for (2d6+5=12) Damage.[/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer sees the pirate he hit with an arrow charge him and ducks and twists and avoids the swing of his weapon, but not by much. As he stands up, he sees Raynucio go down, and he takes a step back, and as he does that, pulls with his arrow hand, the wand that Raynucio had given him earlier that he had put in his belt pouch. Pointing it to Raynucio he mutters, I assume this is free of charge

[Sblock=Actions]
Free Action - Continue Bardic Performance - will drop it next round if there is a next round
Move Action - 5 foot Step and draw wand
Standard Action - Activate wand and spell CLW on Raynucio

Bardic Performance -3/9 rounds per day used.[/sblock]

OOC: Not sure if the CLW wand is just a d8 or a d8+1 or anything along those lines, I am rolling just a d8, and galahad, if need be, can adjust it...

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Its CL 1 so 1d8+1, that is the lowest its possible for a CLW Wand to do. Nice roll!

Raynucio's eyes flicker open, "No charge for that one." he says to Chaucer, unaware of the bard's previous statement. Then he glowers up at the pirates.

"You might think I am down and easier prey. But all it really means is your death is going to come from me chopping off your balls instead of your heads."

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: The timing is off, but the story effect is to cool to change so, for this round, Chaucer's action goes off just as Raynucio finishes his. As for the game effect, Raynucio is on one knee and not considered prone.

jackslate45

First Post
CONFIRM: Raynucio's and mandalo's targets are still alive correct? If so, One shot at each. Also, closet target is 35' away right?

EDIT: I want ahead and rolled.

Aradra takes a careful step forward, and shoots an arrow at Raynucio's and Mandalo's targets, hoping to drop them both quickly..

[sblock=Actions]
Free: 5' step forward
Full Round: Rapid Shot (shot 1 at Ray's, shot 2 and Mandalo's)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Sorry, the last adventure I went on, characters went in a block, I didn't even realize that I technically went ahead of Raynucio... my fault, will try to be more aware of the Init. order lol

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: This fight should 'make our bones' and no mistake! Three crits in the surprise round, more in the following rounds, Raynucio kills the pirate captain with one blow, gets slain and brought back from the dead to kill again! I guess we're not doing this adventure 'subtle' style . . . :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads