Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn steps up (if necessary) and takes a mighty swing . . . and the ghoul doesn't even feel the breeze as the greatsword passes too far away for the creature to register its presence. Kalinn's presence, however, becomes immediately known as she appears as though from thin air!

[sblock=Actions]
Must be that the ghouls are invisible too :p[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Sorry, when the round started they were all in the end room, now they fill the hallway after their moves. You see 5 more in a row behind the one Aradra just killed starting in the square after the one just in front of Shadow.

udalrich

First Post
"Arrows fly fast and true
Undead know not what to do
Warriors strike hard and strong
Our foes do not last long"

Syldar continues singing, letting a pair of arrows fly at the next ghoul.

[sblock="Actions"]Full: Rapid shot two attacks. Both at +4 (normal) +1(PBS) +1(Bardic)

AC (/touch/FF): 18/13/15
Hit Points: 20/20
Saves (F/R/W): +1/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 2/10
Spells cast: 1: 0/4
Current effects:

Used items: 2 potions of lesser restoration from caravan[/sblock]

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Looks down the hall to see the shadows revealing themselves. As the creatures move down the hall, Chaucer has two quick thoughts as they advanced to attack the allies. "These things aren't very smart," and "this might be the only time I wish I spent more time reading books and studying magic."

As Chaucer watches Aradra drop on monster, he pulls an arrow from his quiver, puts it to the string and pulls it back. As he takes aim, he also reaches out for the faint trace of magic deep inside and channels it into the tip of the arrow.

[sblock=Status]Actions:
Swift Action - Arcane Strike
Standard - Fires an arrow at the closest Ghoul

HP - 22/22
AC - 17
Location - D16

Spells: 1 - 3/4 remaining
2 - 2/2 remaining

Bardic Music remaining - 13/13
Effects - --- [/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: sorry for the delay, my daughter had her baby Thursday night and I've been tied up since.

OOC: If any of you have abilities that ignore cover bonuses, let me know. Aradra, let me know what Shadow is doing, does he move back or move up to attack the next ghoul in line? Depending on Shadow, Kalinn will either not be able to reach one or she has to move up to D-13 (if Shadow isn't there) and attack the next ghoul (which is in D-12) if she does that she will be pretty much blocking everyone else, so she can change her action if she would like.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Congratulations! (And good luck :p)

Eying the situation more tactically, Kalinn decides that withdrawal to the more open area of the large room would be the better choice here . . . she slips back through the choke point and into the room to await the ghouls' advance.

galahad0430

First Post
Round 2

Ghouls- G1 charges Aradra and misses (is in d_14 now), G-2 moves up (D-13) and misses Mandalo, the rest move up behind them.
Aradra- hits G2 for 33+ points.
Syldar-hits G3 for 9 pts.
Chaucer-hits G3 for 6pts.
Mandalo- uses readied action to hit G1 for 13pts.
Markas- uses readied action to hit G1 for 12pts.
Kalinn-hits G1 for 6pts, dropping it.

Attachments

• CHAMBER ROUND 2.JPG
    CHAMBER ROUND 2.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
The first ghoul charges Aradra. As it comes past the corner, Mandalo and Markas attack it. The next ghoul moves up and attacks....Mandalo.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Fall back to the statue room . . . let's draw them out so we can all get to them!"

In the meantime, Kalinn feels the sorcerous energy bequeathed her by Mynhear waken and stir. She instinctively points a finger and a lance of bright gold shoots forth; it touches the chest of the nearest ghoul, and a coruscating gold light flares briefly around the creature . . .

[sblock=Actions][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads