• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
Syldar continues to investigate the runes. She pauses, as if a thought has just occurred to her. "Can somebody look around and see if there are any secret doors in this room?" She casts Read Magic, hoping that would clarify the writing. When that does not produce a result, she puts her hands on the square, and concentrates as if she is casting a spell. There is clearly something important here, but she is having trouble figuring out what it is.

OOC: I'm assuming Read Magic won't be helpful, but if it actually has a result, she will probably change her action.

OOC: Correct, read magic does not help.

When Syldar touches the square, she feels a faint, strange sensation as if ants are crawling on her brain.

udalrich

First Post
Keeping her hands on the square, Syldar attempts to communicate with whatever magic is here. "Who are you?" she thinks, focusing her mind on the square.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"So you actually feel his presence. Huh." Ardra stops for a second, but does not feel any different. Rather, the eyes themselves seem a part of him. "I feel fine, but look different. Could this sort of thing manifest differently? "

"I'm sorry, my friend, I know little of how this works outside of the bloodline of my tribe. It makes sense to me that sorcerous power other than Mynhear could work differently."

galahad0430

First Post
Aside from the strange sensation, you get no other response from the device. There also appears to be no secret doors or hidden panels in the room. However, Juliet did ask you to bring anything you find to her and there are several researchers here in the camp.

udalrich

First Post
"Anybody else want to try to figure out what this is?", Syldar asks, holding up the square. "It's tingles in a strange way when I touch it, but I can't figure out what to do with it. If not, we should take it to Juliet, since she asked us to bring her anything that we find."

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks curiously at the object, saying "Tingling? What does it feel like?" Walking over, Aradra calls over Shadow to see if he reacts to it in some way.

udalrich

First Post
Syldar pauses as she tries to decide how to describe the feeling. "It's strange. It's sort of like there are ants crawling on my brain or something like that."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads