• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bob Bledsaw, man behind Judges Guild and the wilderlands

Sigurd

First Post
sjmiller said:
Bob is a dedicated gamer and game producer. His material is about the fun of gaming.

I'll second that. I have always liked the pioneering spirit of his Judges Guild Stuff. He's an 'Old School' Giant. Bob, if you're reading this or being told of this. Thanks.

Your creations and creativity brighten dark days in Ontario Canada.

Sigurd

ivocaliban

First Post
I never know quite what to say in moments such as these. The Wilderlands is more than a historical landmark in the history of gaming. It sits like Janus, looking both forward and back. It can be viewed as an homage to the early days of science-fiction and fantasy or as a model for the upcoming edition of the game it once supported. More than any of this, however, it's simply a fantastic setting brimming with ancient mysteries and endless adventure. Thank you, Bob, for sharing it all with us. Farewell.

kenobi65

First Post
sjmiller said:
I have been a hug fan of Bob's work since the early 1980s.

Likewise. City-State was the home base for our campaign, and we played an awful lot of JG modules back in the day.

My thoughts and prayers are with Bob and his family.

S'mon

Legend
Aww, I love the Wilderlands, a setting both inspired and incredibly good fun to play - and that's what it's all about.

Last edited:

Remove ads