Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Karl Green

First Post
TimTim, male halfling rogue

TimTim says to the lass (poring on the charm) "Now then lass, might I get a spot of the stew also? I am sure that it will be divine"

Looking at the others he says "Timothy Timblewire at your service, but everyone just calls me TimTim. Off for a spot of monster slaying and treasure hunting? I would love to join your band, the chance of fame and fortune are often to hard to resist... beside this quaint town would bore a Golem to death"

Last edited:

Wilphe

Adventurer
Tabitha looks at the newcomer <hmm, once again I appear to be the tallest person around. Better keep an eye on this one>
"The more the merrier," she signs her name:
Tabitha Trueheart - Artefact Retrievl and Bespoke Vile Unworthy Former Possessors Thereof Smiting Service.

Rayex

First Post
"I'll be taking the list to the Ruling Council later tonight, for their inspection.
So if anyone of you want to add something, be sure to do it now" the young woman explains, while preparing more stew and ale for the newest guests.

Asmor

First Post
"Aye, lass!" Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob pipes up. "There's something I want to add. My tankard's empty! How about remedying the situation?"

Rayex

First Post
"Oh yes, certainly" she giggles.
"Quite a name you got there, how do you pronounce it? Mxplyxtoklystmka.... Mxplyxtokcolololo.... I am quite sorry...". A crimson pattern erupts on her cheeks, and she turns to get some more ale from behind the counter.

Asmor

First Post
Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob laughs, "It's pronounced just like it looks, lass! Mix-plix-tok-ull-uh-cop-ull-lip-tick-die-on-no-bob."

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

Horggroh walks contentedly through the streets of Boolder’s Goat barefoot, bits of gravel and small pieces of glass embedding themselves into the soles of his rough, caloused feet. He liked to think that as the bits of whatnot found their way into his soles during his travels, the lives of others wormed their way into his soul as well. Which wasn’t really true since everyone generally avoided the tall, freakish looking orc. But he liked to think it anyway.

Seeing the poster, he studies it carefully, a look of concern spreading on his face. The Ultimate Ultimate-Something? That can’t be right. If something was the ultimate, especially if something was the double ultimate, it would need something to balance it out. And then this Ultimate Ultimate-Something Else would also be double ultimate, really making neither the ultimate, or double ultimate. Oh, my head hurts. I need to investigate this.

Finding the Unpleasurable Horsie, he strides inside, only to find none of the expected manure. Faulty advertisement, that. He grabs a stool, and steps back outside, easily balancing on it to reach the sign. Taking out a peace of chalk, he draws a simple flower on the sign, growing out of the pile of horse droppings. Happy with the more balanced look, if not with his non-existant artistic skills, he jumps down and carries the stool back inside.

Heading to the bar, he says loudly to anyone who’ll listen “I’m looking for Gromswee!” Then he loses his track of thought for a second “Hmmm… Gromswee, Gromswee. Is it just me or does the name sound like his mother got interrupted before she finished naming him? Who ends a name with ‘swee’?” Suddenly remembering why he’s here, “Anyway, Gromswee…”, trailing off a bit on the name, then saying “where might I find him?”

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
"Greetings mister.... orc, is it? Well, anyhow, Gromswee is currently on an errand of grave importance. Or so it would seem. If you're here regarding the poster, write your name and occupation down on this sheet..." the youg woman says without pause.. "then, when the Ruling Council have looked over it, everyone who is acceptec on this Great Mission of Importance, will be called back." she finnishes with a smile, and hands a piece of paper and a quill to Horggroh.

Telsar

First Post
Horggroh, Male Albino Orc, Monk

"The name is Horggroh, not mister orc, but I'll be happy to sign" He studies the list carefully, seeing the gnome's name. "Woah... now there is a complete name. More than complete, I'd say. This one's mother had some time on her hands." He signs at the bottom, 'Horggroh, enlightened soul and butt-kicker'.

Continuing with the barmaid, "Now, if I could get a mug of your very best ale, and also a mug of the swill you give people you're trying to get rid of. And would this Gromswee have mentioned to you anything about this Ultimate Ultimate-Something they're so keen on getting? I find it's name... disturbing."

Last edited:

Remove ads