Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (GM Sign-Up)

FickleGM

Explorer
I just remembered that PAX East is going on the weekend I was considering opening up for player signups. I think I'll open it up on the following Wednesday (3/27), instead, and will allow GMs to sign up for the game of their choice (those who are running one game, that is) before that.

nasrat

Explorer
I may be up for running a session if you're short - I could do one of the games I ran at DCGameDay - Gravebinder's Daughter (Pathfinder - Open Design conversion) or an arctic Dread session.

FickleGM

Explorer
My height has nothing to do with the number of GMs we need. :\

In other news, if you'd like to run something, feel free to post a blurb and pick AM or PM. It's first come, first served. :)

nasrat

Explorer
Saturday AM slot, my wife will be coming along to play also. So let us know when signups are.

A Winters Tale

An arctic expedition using Dread (Jenga mechanic). 5 player slots.

January 1937

Members for expedition sought STOP

To collect weather data to make a magnetic survey; to photograph the aurora borealis and study its effects upon radio transmission; and to explore the area northwest of E...

Ideal for those without family contraints as the arctic freeze will mean the expedition is isolated for the winter months.

Contact P...

FickleGM

Explorer
Qualidar is going to run "The Raw Deal and the Iron Hand Gang" using Deadlands Reloaded in the AM slot. His blurb will be forthcoming...

FickleGM

Explorer
While we are awaiting a few details on a couple games, all of the slots have been claimed by GMs. If anyone ( [MENTION=94081]Kassegore[/MENTION] ?) wanted to run something but didn't claim a slot, please let me know if you want to run something in the AM or the PM. I'll gladly give up one of my two slots to accommodate another GM who wishes to run something.

:)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I've finished reading the Atomic Robo rules, which you'd expect to be pretty straightforward, as the game is FATE-based. And they are straightforward - anyone familiar with FATE will pick this game up easily. However, there are a couple of really cool, dare I say innovative, mechanics in there as well. I'm probably going to have to write a review or somethign to discuss them in detail.

Remove ads