Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (GM Sign-Up)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've changed which game I'm running. I'll now be playtesting a new project I'm working on. It should be crazy-stupid-fun. Come see if it is.

FickleGM

Explorer
Reminder: I will be opening up Player Sign Ups on Wednesday @ 5 PM (Eastern).

GM's: If you are running 1 game, please let me know the game in the other time slot for which you would like a spot.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You got a genre on that, at least?

For folks who are interested in the genre, shoot me a PM. It's not quite ready for a prime-time reveal. It's a GUMSHOE game, in any case, the same base system as Night's Black Agents. The core rules are really solid.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Actually, I lie. While we're really pre-formal-announcement, I'm comfortable giving more info. Using GUMSHOE, the same system as Trail of Cthulhu and Night's Black Agents, it's a time travel game. I'll edit it in!

Seonaid

Explorer
I can't tell if the schedule is solid or not, but if there's a morning slot open, I'll run Hollowpoint... Though I don't want anyone to drop their game in favor of mine.

FickleGM

Explorer
Okay, I've been super busy and haven't been able to update the schedule the last couple days.

Piratecat & Umbran have switched spots, with Piratecat moving to the afternoon and Umbran moving to the morning.

Piratecat and PrincessKeyblade have signed up to play in Qualidar's game.

Seonaid can have my morning slot, which will allow me to play a morning game. I will play in LordBill's morning Sertorius game.

Those GMing a game are free to let me know which game they'd like to play in.

Player sign-ups begin tomorrow at 5pm (Eastern). I hope to have "blurbs" for each of the games being run by that time. I will be sprucing up the first post prior to 5pm, tomorrow, so that each game's description and player list are organized.

Last edited:

Qualidar

First Post
OK, here's my game:

The Raw Deal and the Iron Hand Gang
The most brazen crime this side of the Mississippi has struck the city of Harrisburg. Can a secret posse of Agency conscripts hunt down those behind the smiling masks of the Iron Hand Gang? A savage worlds adventure in the weird wild west of Deadlands. Up to 6 players. No system knowledge required.

Our Cast of Miscreants: (to be chosen at the table)
Azreael Whyte – Gunslinger
Job Drummond – Steampunk Soldier
Dr. Phineas Drake – Mad Scientist
Hannibal Crane – Huckster
Scarlet O'Bannon – Spy of Ill Repute
Mathias Blacque – Stage Magician

PLAYERS:
1. PrincessKeyBlade
2. Piratecat
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Alt 1.
Alt 2.

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Reminder: 5pm Eastern, tonight, Player Sign-ups Begin!

To make it easier I will make a new thread for Player Sign-ups and place a link in this one when it goes live.

GMs: If you still owe me information, please post it this morning. If you have not signed up for a game in which to play, please do so this morning if you want first shot at it.

Remove ads