Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (GM Sign-Up)

FickleGM

Explorer
You're more than welcome to attend and run a game. If you're confident you'll be running something, just let me know if you'd prefer to run in the morning or the afternoon and I can pencil you in now and then fill in the details when you have a blurb for your game.

As for a system for my game...I don't know if I still have my WEG SW, but if I do, I will consider it. ;)

jydog1

Explorer
I will vouch for Kassegore and his wife - we had a great run with a 2 year campaign with him as a DM and as a player as well. And once again I wish I lived closer to Boston!

- Kit

FickleGM

Explorer
You're more than welcome to attend and run a game. If you're confident you'll be running something, just let me know if you'd prefer to run in the morning or the afternoon and I can pencil you in now and then fill in the details when you have a blurb for your game.

As for a system for my game...I don't know if I still have my WEG SW, but if I do, I will consider it. ;)

Okay, I do have WEG SW 2e, so I'm going to steampunk it up and use that system. :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Okay, my larps are done, so now I have time to consider...

For X-mas, my wife got me an interesting-looking indie RPG, called "How We Came to Live Here". I'm still reading the rules, and it looks like it would need some adaptation, but it is one possibility.

I have another idea as well - Evil Hat Games has a new game coming out that I would love to run at a gameday: Atomic Robo! Unfortunately, I wasn't part of the playtest, so I don't have the rules. I can drop them a line, and see if maybe for this purpose, they'll send me a copy. Or, if any of you know somebody at Evil Hat, put in a word for me, and I'll be happy to run the game.

I also take requests - Piratecat, is there anything you'd like to see run at this gameday?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sure. I'd love to see a game of Marvel Superhero run. I'd love to play in a game of Trail of Cthulhu (and can probably cadge a PDF of the rules for someone willing to do so.) I'd LOVE to play Kobolds Ate My Baby! But I may be too sober for that last one.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
As always, I'm happy to run something if needed and we're short on GM's, though I much prefer to play.

If I do end up running, it would be something like Call of Cthulhu (I have the Trail Rules, but I'm not quite as comfortable with the ruleset), or perhaps a small indy game called "School Daze", which is very freeform and requires little to no prep time for CharGen.

I do have the Marvel ruleset, but A) I"m not conversant with them yet, and B) I'm more of a DC person. (I think SUperheroes are something I'd rather play in then run for.) :)

I'll also second Piratecat's desire to have a "Kobolds Ate My baby" session at this GameDay, if someone wants to step up! (I'm also a big "Fiasco" and "Dread" fan, too.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
And, it looks like the folks at Evil Hat Productions are being super to me, and they'll be getting me a copy of the most recent version of Atomic Robo!

Remove ads