• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

Salad Shooter

First Post
If it's not full, piratecat's early and walkingcorpse's later

eta: stupid phone doesn't believe "piratecat" is a word.

Last edited:

Qualidar

First Post
Wait, next Monday is this Monday??

OK, please sign PKB up for Umbran's game in the morning and Zephrin's Leverage game in the afternoon.

And please sign me up for Fickle's game in the morning.

Thank you!

Salad Shooter

First Post
Bonus - it looks like the Red Line actually runs that early on a Saturday morning, so I only have to haul myself to Alewife and then zone out on the T until it stops at the other side of the city. Huzzah!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Well, dang! I forgot signups were starting already.

My wife (Ladysprite, as we need a handle for her) is at work already, so I'll make some guesses for the moment.

Assume in the AM, she'll want to play in the game I'm running (go figure).

For the afternoon:

I wouldn't mind me some of the Cowboys and Globetrotters action, or Leverage, as a backup. (Finally started watching the show, so I have a bit more clue!)

I think my Lady would probably want one of those two games as well.

As soon as I can, I'll have her read over the game choices again, and revise if necessary.

Nine Hands

Explorer
My son and I would like to play Umbran's Marvel Game in the AM if there is room.

Put me down for John Crichton's game in the afternoon and my son for Leverage.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My son and I would like to play Umbran's Marvel Game in the AM if there is room.

Put me down for John Crichton's game in the afternoon and my son for Leverage.
Nine Hands, there's only one spot free in Umbran's game, and JC's game is full. I have you as an alt for both. What's your (or your son's) fallback for the morning, and what's your fallback for the afternoon?

Umbran, will you please update your game description at your leisure?

Also, Marvel Superheroes is now available for sale (cheap!) at Drivethru RPG: right here. Night's Black Agents (Redacted edition) is available here.

Last edited:

Remove ads