• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

FickleGM

Explorer
I'm stupidly excited myself. I probably shouldn't prep for the secret agent game by watching Archer, though.
It's okay, I'm preparing for my pseudo-western-themed game by creating a sword and sorcery setting for my uses. Hmmm...procrastination, your power is great! :)

I've had the flu, so while bed-ridden I re-watched all of Season 2 in one glorious session. Now I'm hankering to run another session of my Leverage-based "Archer" game.

Bummed I'm going to miss this one; I should have tried harder.

I have been dying to participate in this event, but my health will keep me out this year. It is great to see the boston gaming community so active. If anyone ever wantsto launch something closer to Lynn definitely let me know because I may be able to make that. Also always looking to connect with groups in my area in general. Game on guys and enjoy.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I have been dying to participate in this event, but my health will keep me out this year. It is great to see the boston gaming community so active. If anyone ever wantsto launch something closer to Lynn definitely let me know because I may be able to make that. Also always looking to connect with groups in my area in general. Game on guys and enjoy.

I'm really sorry. If we can do anything to make the event more accessible to you, you'll tell us, right?

Location is always determined by whoever wants to host. To head to Lynn we'd just need a spot to gather.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads