• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

John Crichton

First Post
Morning games:

Alt me for A Confederacy of Knives.

Sign me up for On The Rocks. If there are no objections I'd lurve to reprise my role as Captain Morgan. :)

John Crichton

First Post
John Crichton -- Cowboys & Globetrotters II (Hollow Earth Expeditions) FULL, accepting Alts

My HEX game is a 1890's pulpy romp where real life and literary characters meet. Think of it like the action movie version of folks like:

- Sherlock Holmes
- John Watson
- Elizabeth Cochran
- James Butler Hickok
- Martha Jane Cannary Burke
- Herman George Wells

1. Piratecat
2. Mr. Wright
3. FickleGM
4. SarahDarkmagic
5. Umbran
6. Seonaid

Reserve: Nine Hands
Reserve:
Holy cow, that's a helluva table. Gonna hafta bring my A Game!

And bonus, one of my favorite things as a GM, a player I haven't gamed with before (as far as I can remember)! :D

FickleGM

Explorer
Oooh! a chance to use my crappy Texas accent! Please sign me up for On The Rocks in the am. I'll take Jim Beam if'n that sits right with you all.

--Z

Morning games:

Alt me for A Confederacy of Knives.

Sign me up for On The Rocks. If there are no objections I'd lurve to reprise my role as Captain Morgan. :)

I'm fine with both. If any players object, we'll have a showdown in front of Nerfwright's place and the survivor can play the character he/she wants.

Nine Hands

Explorer
Nine Hands, there's only one spot free in Umbran's game, and JC's game is full. I have you as an alt for both. What's your (or your son's) fallback for the morning, and what's your fallback for the afternoon?

Umbran, will you please update your game description at your leisure?

Also, Marvel Superheroes is now available for sale (cheap!) at Drivethru RPG: right here. Night's Black Agents (Redacted edition) is available here.

No problem Piratecat, my fallback will be Call of Cthulhu. As for the afternoon, just put me in Leverage with my son.

Remove ads