• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Ok home from work for a while...

My island: Stonestare Island

My game outline:

Game 4: The Seven Terrible Vaults of the Keepers- A Planescape Adventure for 4e D&D – Zephrin the Lost
[FONT=&quot]Once a year in The Hellgate Neighborhood of Sigil's Lower Ward, a strange door appears set in the doorway of a common house. This door leads to The Seven Vaults - a series of portals credited to the mysterious Keepers, but no one can truly say who first plumbed this nightmare passage. This door exists in Sigil for a only a few hours—and it leads to a special place near the heart of The Plain of Sighing Stones, the largest desert of the Shadowfell. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A cave in this desert holds a spring that seeps silver water, called 'Tears of the Raven Queen' If you peer into the water and concentrate, you can recall one soul from beyond death- a loved one, a comrade, a sibling, even an enemy you want to punish further. Getting through the Vaults is the surest way to find this hidden spring, and all your PC's want very much to find it. The Vaults were built to allow passage, but also to keep the wrong cutters out. Each Vault is a puzzle, and if you fail to solve it swiftly, you will end in this terrible halfway place, where even the Powers won’t know where to look for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
This is a thinking person’s adventure, and if you come expecting to hack and slay, you may be unhappy, except for when hacking and slaying are called for ;)

Please bring a 3rd level pc, any non-Dark Sun race & class, standard point buy, 1 fourth level magic item, 1 third and 1 second, as well as a reasonable amount of non-magic equipment and gear.

Is good?

Nerfwright

Explorer
It's good to be back

I like what y'all have done with the place!

I've missed you folks and this place too - family life took a toll on my outside engagements this year.

I have submitted my NPC to Barsoomcore, and I hope it passes muster.

Hey!!! We have missed you! Do you have a preference for the afternoon slot?

Thanks for the warm re-welcome.

Tharian

First Post
Ok. I had a chance to check with the GF. She's only available in the morning as she has a prior commitment in the afternoon, but if there's still room she ([MENTION=35735]Dantilla[/MENTION]) would like to have a slot in the Dresden Files game.

I'm available all day so if there's room, I'd like to participate in the Dresden Files game in the morning and in the Planescape game in the afternoon.

Thanks!

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Hey, everyone!

I always look forward to these events; it'll be good to see some faces I don't get to see all that often!

Assumig there's still room, could you kindly add me to the list for the "Dresden Files" game in the morning slot, and the "Planescape" game in the afternoon?

Thanks!

Tharian

First Post
I'd like to run a 4e Planescape game in the last remaining afternoon slot. It will be for 7 3rd level PC's: 'The Seven Crypts of the Keepers' will be a puzzle filled deathtrap that starts in Sigil and ends in one of the darker parts of the Shadowfell. I'll send the details when I'm not on the clock!
Hi Zephrin.

Are you planning on providing pregens or should we look into making our own characters?

Princesskeyblade said:
All updated!
Thanks for making the updates. Both Dantilla (no i between the n and t) and I are looking forward to this. We did have a question, though. What are the time frames involved for the morning and afternoon sessions?

Thanks!

Thanks for making the updates. Both Dantilla (no i between the n and t) and I are looking forward to this. We did have a question, though. What are the time frames involved for the morning and afternoon sessions?

Thanks!

D'oh! My apologies for the spelling her name wrong.

I think those are TBD right now. Does anyone remember the time slots from last year? VC what do you think we should do? Your house and all...

Last edited:

Storminator

First Post
I'm in. Sign me up for the Savage Worlds in the AM, and the Planescape game in the PM.

Of course, I've now doomed either the Savage Worlds game or JC and Seonaid by signing up to play with Seonaid - it's never worked out yet!

PS

FickleGM

Explorer
I'm in. Sign me up for the Savage Worlds in the AM, and the Planescape game in the PM.

Of course, I've now doomed either the Savage Worlds game or JC and Seonaid by signing up to play with Seonaid - it's never worked out yet!

PS
Well, this time, I shall provide the gravitational pull to bring you together for a moment of wonder and merriment (I should probably work on getting this one-shot created, shouldn't I). ;)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
My game outline:

Game 4: The Seven Terrible Vaults of the Keepers- A Planescape Adventure for 4e D&D – Zephrin the Lost
[FONT=&quot]Once a year in The Hellgate Neighborhood of Sigil's Lower Ward, a strange door appears set in the doorway of a common house. This door leads to The Seven Vaults - a series of portals credited to the mysterious Keepers, but no one can truly say who first plumbed this nightmare passage. This door exists in Sigil for a only a few hours—and it leads to a special place near the heart of The Plain of Sighing Stones, the largest desert of the Shadowfell. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A cave in this desert holds a spring that seeps silver water, called 'Tears of the Raven Queen' If you peer into the water and concentrate, you can recall one soul from beyond death- a loved one, a comrade, a sibling, even an enemy you want to punish further. Getting through the Vaults is the surest way to find this hidden spring, and all your PC's want very much to find it. The Vaults were built to allow passage, but also to keep the wrong cutters out. Each Vault is a puzzle, and if you fail to solve it swiftly, you will end in this terrible halfway place, where even the Powers won’t know where to look for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
This is a thinking person’s adventure, and if you come expecting to hack and slay, you may be unhappy, except for when hacking and slaying are called for ;)

Please bring a 3rd level pc, any non-Dark Sun race & class, standard point buy, 1 fourth level magic item, 1 third and 1 second, as well as a reasonable amount of non-magic equipment and gear.

Is good?

Zeph, I have no knowledge of 4e and do not have the books. Would this be an issue?

I know Star Wars Saga Edition, which is supposedly similar.

Remove ads