Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We had a fantastic time. This was one of my favorite game days in recent memory, and I wouldn't have traded it.

...even if my creepy old cat lady in Fiasco got whacked by my own mobster nephew.

Thank you to Barsoomcore for running. Piratecat and KidCthulu for hosting. And my players for playing. I had a great time!!

Plus it was great to meet all the new local gamers. Can't wait for the next one!

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I had a great time in the two games I played, so much so tat I think I'll be buying Savage Worlds. Not sure if I want to get the DC book or wait until the M&M 3E books comes out. Nice to get to see some of the people behind the screen names. Excellent fun. I can't wait for the next one.

John Crichton

First Post
We had a fantastic time. This was one of my favorite game days in recent memory, and I wouldn't have traded it.

...even if my creepy old cat lady in Fiasco got whacked by my own mobster nephew.
She wasn't creepy, she was eccentric. And hilarious. :cool:

And even though Jimmy Pacelli was still stuck in the miserable family business, JC had a blast! :D

That was fantastic. Emily and I greatly enjoyed meeting everyone. And I definitely look forward to gaming with you folks again.
It was awesome meeting you both. Come to more gamedays, please!

Tharian

First Post
Dantilla and I had a fantastic time at the game day yesterday. It was a great way to really get introduced to the Boston area and finally participate in something I'd been reading about on these boards for a while now.

Looking forward to the next one!

Many thanks for Piratecat and PKB for hosting and organizing this shindig. I had a fantastic time as always. It was great to see some old friends and game with some new ones.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I had a lot of fun, too - and I didn't even get to game! :) Thank you to PC and PKB for hosting and organizing. These kind of days do my heart good.

FickleGM

Explorer
Thank you Pcat for a great gameday. Thank you PKB for organizing and for running super heroey goodness. Thank you to my players for making the game fun. Finally, thanks to everyone else who was there, it was great to see friends and meet new friends.

Remove ads