Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Qualidar

First Post
I wish I could sign up for a spot in this, as I'd like to start meeting more gamers besides my close friends, but I have a previous engagement this weekend. However, I thought I'd get my name out there as a fellow Boston gamer! Have fun, all!

Stop by next time! I promise we don't bite, and it's a great crowd.

Not looking to slot into any games now, but depending what's goign on, I may stop by to say Hi. May bring baked goods.

Not play?!? Who the hell needs yo.....baked goods, did you say? Can't wait to see you again! :D

Nerfwright

Explorer
Wow - it's here already!

I have been sooo bad at keeping in touch. I'll be there with baked... things. (I don't know what they are yet.)

Looking forward to it!

NW

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Thank you!

Thanks to Pireatecat, KidCthulu, Princess Keyblade and everyone else who made this gameday possible. I had great fun playing and running!

And thanks to everyone who played in my 4E Planescape game. Almost TPKing a group with a halfling-sized balor was every bit as fun as i had hoped it would be.

Nerfwright

Explorer
I had a fantastic gameday; thanks to BarsoomCore and ZephrinTL for great games, and to the consummate hosts PirateCate and KidCthulu.

Mr. Wright and I need to get out with you folks more, and I need to stay in and keep online more too.

NW

Remove ads