Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

I'm not sure if we are ready for Game Day or not. I've not heard anything lately regarding the Dresden Files game. Has anyone else?

We're good to go. Some personal stuff came up that took me out of town for a week, so I didn't get stuff done in time to do the offline character generation, but no worries. I've never wabbitted on a game and don't intend to start!

Camelot

Adventurer
I wish I could sign up for a spot in this, as I'd like to start meeting more gamers besides my close friends, but I have a previous engagement this weekend. However, I thought I'd get my name out there as a fellow Boston gamer! Have fun, all!

John Crichton

First Post
Dread questionnaires are AWAY!
yay.gif

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
If anyone wants to try an Essentials build for the 4e Planescape game I'm running in the afternoon please feel free to do so. I've been reading 'Fallen Lands' and the options seem unique but compatible. It would be great to see them in action!

I'm bringing a dwarf rogue for one player, anyone else who needs a PC please let me know and I'll make one, but I'd prefer that if everyone who has the means made their own.

Thanks!

--Z

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Not looking to slot into any games now, but depending what's goign on, I may stop by to say Hi. May bring baked goods.

Remove ads