Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Three days until the gameday! Is everyone ready?

Putting the final touches on the last crypt now! Of course, I'm going to the Roger Waters 'The Wall' concert Friday night so the players could be faced with marching hammers and giant inflatable schoolmasters come Saturday.

Huh. That might actually work in Planescape...

Putting the final touches on the last crypt now! Of course, I'm going to the Roger Waters 'The Wall' concert Friday night so the players could be faced with marching hammers and giant inflatable schoolmasters come Saturday.

Huh. That might actually work in Planescape...

I so wanted to see that concert! Have fun!

And I have to print out my stuff and stat a couple of NPC's but we should be ready.

I am really excited for this!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okey dokey! I'll be sending out some questionnaires tonight, and some tomorrow morning.

So, where is it, you ask?

You're headed here. 723 Beacon St, Newton MA. It's a white house with green shutters and a white picket fence. My cell is 507-ENW-ORLD, 'cause I'm a big dork.

EDIT: Google Maps is treating that address oddly and I have no idea why. Please fix the "Street" in the map bar and it should display correctly. We're between Dalton and Chesley on Beacon Street.

By T:

Take the Green line "D" train to the Newton Center stop. Turn right as you exit the train and walk along the platform. Follow the path at the end of the platform up the hill; cross the street (Langley) and walk down the hill to the gas station. Once you pass the gas station, our house is across the street. It's the second house on the left, a white house with a white picket fence and green shutters.

Total walking time from the T: two minutes.

Important info for Saturday parking:

On main streets, Newton won't let you part for more than 2 hours on Saturday. You can get around this by parking two blocks away and strolling down the hill. Take a look at the attached map; my house is at the green arrow, and the circled red area on Gibbs Street should be fine for on-street parking all day. I just ask that you respect the neighbors when you park.

ParkingMap.jpg

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
I think so. I think I am going to pop in the movie tonight as I finish writing it and do my DCA rules at a glance page!

I'll take character preferences if any of my players want a specific character.

Since I know next to nothing about DC, I'd like to go with Superman. He's the only one I'm really familiar with.

No problem.

FRIDAY NIGHT PLANS:

Qualidar and I are going to host a Friday meetup before the gameday. We have Rockband, a honking huge TV and takeout menus. We have limited liquor, but BYOB if you want specific beers.

PM us for our address if you want to come. We can try to give you directions too. :)

Tharian

First Post
I'm not sure if we are ready for Game Day or not. I've not heard anything lately regarding the Dresden Files game. Has anyone else?

orchid blossom

Explorer
Yup, working on them now!

Some bad news, though. KidCthulhu is a singer and has a weekend rehearsal that she just found out about. It's at 9:30am Saturday. She's reluctantly ceding her spot in DINO-PIRATES. Orchid Blossom, you should be all set!

I don't know if I should say "Awww," or "w00t!"

Both, I imagine.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've not heard anything lately regarding the Dresden Files game. Has anyone else?
You should be all set! Rodrigo is flying in and staying at my house, and he's rock-solid-dependable (and an excellent GM.)

Bedrock Games, are you bringing folks? We can try to fit you and Silvermoon into another game if you don't have enough folks for yours.

Remove ads