• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bring back the exposed boobs on the Monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolish_mortals

First Post
It makes the game seem better to me to see naked demons that look like good looking women. That should make a comeback if they want to reroot the game. I know that the dnd name has migrated from rock and roll people to toy designers but there is still hope that we will see some of the more enduring aspects of the past return. There is still hope!

foolsih_mortals

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
It makes the game seem better to me to see naked demons that look like good looking women.

I don't know that this is the sort of thing WotC is shooting for regarding feedback of how to move the game forward and attracting a new audience while holding on to the current fans and recapturing the lapsed players.

foolish_mortals

First Post
if they want to attract dnders from different editions then it's something that must be taken seriously. Nudity in dnd was never something to be ashamed of. That only came later when people with odd values took over. The old stuff had a good healthy attitude about these things.

foolish_mortals

foolish_mortals

First Post
Those people being women. And guys who would prefer not to make women feel less welcome playing D&D.

Funny that.

that's some women. There were players back in the old days that hadn't been brainwashed against the boob. I've seen some men apparently that don't like it either. I don't know what to think about them.

The game should be true to it's roots instead of this sell-out thing that it's become. Someone will object to evil next and that'll be taken out and we'll be stuck fighting tree people or something. Boobs make the evil better. Would a demon or devil care about an exposed boob? It fits them perfectly.

boobs...
foolish_mortals

enrious

It's 2011. You either step forward or you fall back, there is no standing still.

Especially given that this argument was made back in 2002-2003 in regards to a certain publisher and I find the arguments now just as I did then.

If you want to live in the "glory days", then by all mean stick with your 1e books with the nude lulz.

If, on the other hand, you want to participate in a game system that happily includes women and men with social values 30 years removed from those "glory days", then by all means.

Reactions: was

foolish_mortals

First Post
hey, I hate to break it to you guys but women played the game back in the boob days. It's not some automatic anti-woman thinger. There's nudity in art and movies all over the place and women go and look at those things.

When did boobs become unacceptable to society? Last I knew these weren't the Victorian ages.

foolish_mortals

Elf Witch

First Post
that's some women. There were players back in the old days that hadn't been brainwashed against the boob. I've seen some men apparently that don't like it either. I don't know what to think about them.

The game should be true to it's roots instead of this sell-out thing that it's become. Someone will object to evil next and that'll be taken out and we'll be stuck fighting tree people or something. Boobs make the evil better. Would a demon or devil care about an exposed boob? It fits them perfectly.

boobs...
foolish_mortals

I am a woman and I have been playing since the old days and I have not been brain washed but put me down for keeping the nudity to a minimum.

I noticed you said good looking woman so I guess you feel differently about seeing sagging boobs on a harpy?

I don't have an issue with say a succubus showing a little flesh or the after mentioned harpy. But to much just becomes gratuitous and makes me wonder if they are designing a game for adolescent males who get over excited over a naked boob.

foolish_mortals

First Post
I am a woman and I have been playing since the old days and I have not been brain washed but put me down for keeping the nudity to a minimum.

I noticed you said good looking woman so I guess you feel differently about seeing sagging boobs on a harpy?

I don't have an issue with say a succubus showing a little flesh or the after mentioned harpy. But to much just becomes gratuitous and makes me wonder if they are designing a game for adolescent males who get over excited over a naked boob.

I don't feel to bad about saggy boobs. I never felt that the boobs were everwhere but done appropiately. There should be naked demon women. I don't expect to see boobs on goblins and orks but I guess there's always a first time. Maybe a dragon with boobs would be a novelty.

foolish_mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads