• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bring back the exposed boobs on the Monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainSawHobbit

First Post
I think the notion of monsters with exposed breasts is a good one. Often, in 4e, monsters are covered, even though they have no reason to cover themselves. A great example is the succubus.

foolish_mortals

First Post
Oh please naked boobs are still unacceptable to a lot of people look at the outrage some people have seeing a mom nurse her baby in public which is what the breast was designed for.

Personally I and my female friend wish they would take nudity out of a lot of movies. I don't mind tasteful scenes or scenes where it makes sense for nudity but so much just feels like it was put in to titillate boys.

And the feminist in me always wonder why is it always the woman who has to be naked why not the man.

look I can't help people with their psychological problems. There are tons of people who have problems with body parts all over the places. It's not just boobs. It's better to have an honest naked demon woman instead of this silly looking thing in a bikini.

Why do you think weiners aren't ever exposed? I can find those as well.

foolish_mortals

foolish_mortals

First Post
I think the notion of monsters with exposed breasts is a good one. Often, in 4e, monsters are covered, even though they have no reason to cover themselves. A great example is the succubus.

A seductive demon woman should be naked and not wearing a bikini or a cloak. It totaly ruins peoples ability to believe that it is a demon women with you add the offensive clothes to them.

foolish_mortals

Jawsh

First Post
I personally think it's a travesty and a miscarriage of justice that we are allowed to see male nipples but not female nipples. The philosophy seems to be that it's cool as long as the boobs are ugly. That's sexist in itself, going as far as to assume that no females could possibly be reading the game books, so Hennet's nipples don't have to be covered up, because there's no risk of anyone being turned on by them.

I also think it's an annoying mindset that "evil" creatures are more likely to expose their breasts. Breasts are GOOD.

foolish_mortals

First Post
Surely the roleplaying table can be more inclusive than the comic industry and not turn every female into a cleavage wielding sexpot, a bit of cleavage on a succubus would make sense but at least show the incubus as well. Don't put off the female audience for your games with poor choices of art, it will end up giving wotc less money, making the community less diverse and will help keep the stupid idea alive that it's okay to objectify women in mainstream media.

I swear to god that 1rst edition Deities and Demigods had a weiner in the greek gods section. I know they had a booby Aphrodite in it. Maybe later I'll get one on ebay.

foolish_mortals

Jawsh

First Post
I don't know that this is the sort of thing WotC is shooting for regarding feedback of how to move the game forward and attracting a new audience while holding on to the current fans and recapturing the lapsed players.

Good point. WotC is, of course, lying when they say they want feedback from actual fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads