Brutal Seething Surge

Jeremy

Explorer
KaeYoss said:

Sorry, no damage here, and it's 2nd level.

But it's still a nice spell, I wonder why my Bladesinger doesn't already have it :)

Weird. When I first saw that spell it was a first level wiz/sor spell that did not negate the damage of a sword strike and dazed.

Guess they didn't like that.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Jeremy said:

Weird. When I first saw that spell it was a first level wiz/sor spell that did not negate the damage of a sword strike and dazed.

Guess they didn't like that.

Hm... was it that on a hit you also dazed? This one has an extra attack only for dazing.

It's also weird that they use the name of a class ability (bladesong style of the bladesinter) and it still doesn't show up on the class list of the bladesinger...

Halma

First Post
Wow.... Thanks guys for the great responses. I am not sure if this convinced Dinkledog that BSS is ok or not?

But this has been a great argument both for and against the spell.

I think now though Dink has some idea's to defend against the spell.

I have used it several times and in the midst of battle and I have been extremely lucky getting crits once or twice every time I have used BSS. Damage galore!!!!!, and if you know me that is completly unlike me. This has taken Dinkledog by surprise several times, leaving his forces open for several attacks without retaliation.

Thanks again for the responses and if you have more please feel free to give your opinions.

Halma

Remove ads