Buccaneers and Bokor Issue 6

jimmcq

First Post
GMSkarka said:
Actually, we'll be releasing it next week, since POTC comes out on Friday the 7th (we decided to hit it closer to the theatrical release).

The midnight screenings of PotC are currently running, so the theatrical release is here. From this point on, you're only sailing past it instead of closer to it. We want to plunder this treasure!

Last edited:

dpmcalister

Explorer
jimmcq said:
The midnight screenings of PotC are currently running, so the theatrical release is here. From this point on, you're only sailing past it instead of closer to it. We want to plunder this treasure!
Aye Cap'n, let the crew take their share o' the plunder

;)

dpmcalister

Explorer
Sorry to double post, but we're into the week after the suggested release week...

Has the issue run aground or has she been waylaid by pirates?

jimmcq

First Post
The delay itself doesn't bother me as much as the lack of information. I just wish that we could be given an accurate timeframe, and that it would be delivered on time.

I often try to specifically plan gaming sessions to incorporate the new B&B content, but I end up having to delay them indefinitely.

dpmcalister

Explorer
I haven't got a game session planned yet for Skull & Bones, I'm just hungry for a good read. Please GMS, let us know what's happening...

GMSkarka

Explorer
Sorry for the silence. Unfortunately, I've been layed up by the full broadside of a summer flu, followed and compounded by a sinus infection. I can barely focus through the perscriptions I'm on!

Given that all layout and such goes through me, it's delayed everything from Adamant for the time being. Once I kick this illness, things will get back to normal.

Thank you for your patience.

dpmcalister

Explorer
Hopefully you've had a nice couple of relaxing weeks following your illness. Any idea when B&B6 is likely to appear?

I've a chest-full* of treasure that needs spending.

* By chest-full, I mean enough to buy the next issue ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases