• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[BUFFY] Joss Whedon does the confirmation thing at Comic-Con! Caution: Spoilage

Acmite

First Post
Ain't-it-cool news has this to say:

In Episode 5 of next season, we're supposed to see a flashback to the time during Once More With Feeling and Anya will be having a new musical number. Joss said this was all about expanding and exploring the character of Anya.

He also mentioned that the very sexy Eliza Dushku will be returning to both Buffy and Angel to reprise the role of Faith. He mentioned she finally had a break in her schedule that will make her return possible.

You can check out the link here

Kalanyr

Explorer
Thank you. Fun stuff to know. Gee now I only have to wait hmmmmm bout 8 months before I get that Season here in Aus.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Kalanyr said:
Thank you. Fun stuff to know. Gee now I only have to wait hmmmmm bout 8 months before I get that Season here in Aus.
Myself, I'll see the previous season this September... :p

Crothian

First Post
Darkness said:
Myself, I'll see the previous season this September... :p

Despite what most people say, I really enjoyed season 6. It's fresh, and different. It is nice a nd dark and it has some very strong episodes. After watching them all again in reruns I've really come to enjoy season 6.

Staffan

Legend
Crothian said:

Despite what most people say, I really enjoyed season 6. It's fresh, and different. It is nice a nd dark and it has some very strong episodes. After watching them all again in reruns I've really come to enjoy season 6.
I think it was pretty good except for the Willow-specific stuff in the middle of the season. They could have done "Bad Magic" without using that particular allegory, or at least without hitting us over the head with the allegory.

The ending of the season was *extremely* good, however (especially the final confrontation), and I loved the musical.

Vagueness deliberate to avoid spoilers.

Staffan

Legend
Here in Sweden, TV 4 are the ones with the rights to Buffy. However, they've only just shown season 2 and will hopefully start showing season 3 and Angel in the fall (they've said that they're ignoring the Buffy/Angel crossovers... stupid channel). However, that certainly hasn't stopped me from keeping up with the US airings of Buffy, with a lag time of two days or so...

Remove ads