Bunch of new smilies & thread prefix icons

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmmm.. went back to my UCP and it seems this thread needs a prefix banner.

Something cool like "Morrus Made"

Putting the Made under the Morrus and in Morrus's favorite colors of course.

HM

Thanee

First Post
The white background of the images is the most irritating part, I would say. If those were on a dark background, it would integrate into the site layout much better. :)

But as Morrus said, those are just temporary for now.

Bye
Thanee

P

PaulofCthulhu

It's an interesting idea. But I wonder if it could benefit from a better aesthetic approach?

Each banner graphic has different sized text in different fonts, with different backgrounds - a design "mess" if you will. None of these were meant to visually work together.

Perhaps coming up with a more unified graphic approach, as was done with the buttons across the top of the site would ease some people's reaction to them?

<summon the Weem!> :D

Walking Dad

First Post
Would like to see PathFinder Society logo.

But this is the smallest i can find can some resize it for me, please.

Thanks in advance.

HM

I would like AlderFoxglove's tag for the group. But anyone of them would be great!

Attachments

• LPFLogo.jpg
    LPFLogo.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 173

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I second RangerWickett's call for a skin that doesn't display these.

Beyond my skill set. But if someone who knows PHP and CSS wants to devise one, I'll take a look at it.

But, as a warning, we're moving towards more consolidation of forums (getting rid of quiet ones and merging them with others), which is why these "virtual forums" will become more important. You might find your usage of the site more difficult without them.

fba827

Adventurer
It's an interesting idea. But I wonder if it could benefit from a better aesthetic approach?

Each banner graphic has different sized text in different fonts, with different backgrounds - a design "mess" if you will. None of these were meant to visually work together.

Perhaps coming up with a more unified graphic approach, as was done with the buttons across the top of the site would ease some people's reaction to them?

<summon the Weem!> :D

While I am all for uniformity (and submittance to rules of order ;) ) i think making these tags uniform would cause a problem. By that i mean, when they have different color palletes/styles, it's sort of easy to tell them apart at a glance. But once they start sharing the same colors and fonts you have to try and read each to see which is which. And if it's a lot of text, it gets harder to read on some screens/views (a couple of the tags are already hard for me to read without some effort on my screen size).

Remove ads