• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bunch of new smilies & thread prefix icons

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
These are "brand" smilies. Feel free to suggest new ones, but if you do so make sure you provide a 30x18 image to go with it.

:w:

:z:

:pf:

:4e:

:3e:

:cth:

:gc:

:ennies:

:gamma:

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I made one for ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying by Adamant Entertainment. It's 80x18 since that seems to be the size of these.

Attachments

• icons.jpg
    icons.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 267

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, that's what I meant - 80x18!

I've added that one. We now have 23 game-related smilies!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I really like this - it's a great visual clue.

One question - how do I add ICONS to a thread title? I assume under Prefix: on the New Thread page, but I can't find it listed.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Here's one for Forgotten Realms.

Edit: Nevermind - just noticed it already exists. Feel free to swap in mine if you want to break up the number of banners with white backgrounds. If not, no big whoop.

Attachments

• FR.jpg
    FR.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
If there is a different thread for complaints and concerns, feel free to move this post there.

I don't like this new feature. In the future will there be a display option to not show them? I find them hideous and distracting, and that they show up with the latest posts for each forum on the main page is especially egregious. Also, a thread I created has suddenly spawned one of these accursed mini banners for "d20system" even though I never even tagged the thread with such a distinction. Thus, while I would like the visual blight removed, I have no idea how to accomplish this and was hoping someone here could tell me how to purge it. Thank you, kind sirs.

Last edited:

Remove ads