• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cabal, City of Factions D&D 4E recruiting now!

Velmont

First Post
I added details to my background. If you want to create things around that, modified things if they don't fit with the world, go on.

Jemal

Adventurer
As much as I'd like to join in, I've decided that I have neither the time nor the inclination to read up on a new setting, and from what I've seen of this so far, knowledge of the setting is required, so I think I'm out. sorry, and have fun.

geogator

First Post
I would be interested in playing in the first one. It would be my first experience with a PBP. I have had an idea for a star pact warlock or a rogue. Something along the lines of a gypsy dancing girl.

Walking Dad

First Post
I don't like to change forums. If ENworld's slowdowns went worse, I have to bow out, if you switch to another forum :(

If it is so, I wish every one good luck and a great game.

DannoE

First Post
I'd like to play

Goblin rogue named Kimbo Blacktongue. The character sheet is attached.

Though Kimbo doesn't say much, he's happy to find a group who'll have him.

I have no feelings about staying or moving, just let me know where to go.

Attachments

• Kimbo Blacktongue.xls
    72 KB · Views: 93

Jack of Tales

First Post
The players for Another Day in Cabal have been chosen and emailed. The game will be moving to another forum since it will be easier to play there.

The second game is still recruiting and it to will be held at another forum: DND online games.

Remove ads