• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Caesar's Legion

whydirt

First Post
I will be unable to join with this book as I've already spent past my budget for the month and my reading list needs a few titles finished before I move on to something new.

However, I might suggest that for the next book choosing something that isn't quite as recently published so that those of us still in school might have a better chance of finding a copy to use from the school or public library.

Thanks for putting in the effort to set this up SHARK! I hope it works out well!

mmadsen

First Post
I will be unable to join with this book as I've already spent past my budget for the month and my reading list needs a few titles finished before I move on to something new.

Hey, that didn't slow me down any. ;)

Thanks for putting in the effort to set this up SHARK! I hope it works out well!

Agreed. It's a great idea. I hope it works out well too!

mmadsen

First Post
"It was a great day to die. And before the sun had set, thirty-four thousand men would lose their lives in this valley."

My copy of Caesar's Legion arrived today.

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Oh, yes! Mmadsen! Isn't it beautiful?:) I'm so excited about this book! I find it interesting that the author has spent *THIRTY YEARS* researching the Roman Legions. Damn! That's almost as long as I have been alive!:)

Hopefully, everyone will have their book by say, Friday?--and we can start reading with Chapter One--"Staring Defeat In The Face.":)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

WSmith

First Post
Once again after that little speech, I am more than convinced that SHARK should run for President. :D

Thanks for putting it into perspective. With this job I have I sometimes gotten too cynical and jaded to realize what the good things in life really are. For one I spend too much time on the internet. I need to cut down all that time and manage to spend two hours of it, one for working out and the other reading something good.

With that said, let me see if I can get the book from the library, as I am flat busted broke after Uncle Sam turned me around this April. :D If I can get it I am in.

I love reading about the Roman Emipre, especially after all your entries about the Vallorum (sp.?) Empire and Old One's Faded Glory.

I will see what I can do and post later.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
I ordered my copy yesterday. It will probably get here on Monday. :( But I will catch up because as I said before I have already read the first few chapters.

This is a great idea SHARK. :cool:

mmadsen

First Post
For one I spend too much time on the internet. I need to cut down all that time and manage to spend two hours of it, one for working out and the other reading something good.

Once you've set aside one hour for reading quality books and one hour for working out, that still leaves 22 hours per day for sleeping and net surfing! ;)

With that said, let me see if I can get the book from the library, as I am flat busted broke after Uncle Sam turned me around this April. :D If I can get it I am in.

Get thee to the library! Avaunt! (And you too, lurkers!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads