• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Calculate your own DnD stats

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Hmmm. I suck.

Str: 9
Int: 11
Wis: 12
Dex: 14
Con: 9
Chr: 7

Admittedly, my IQ is only 135, which wouldn't get me in mensa, but I think I'm a bit higher than 11. But if a person with a 140 IQ and a Master's degree is 12, I guess perhaps I am an 11.

Dave Blewer

First Post
Str: 16
Int: 15
Wis: 10
Dex: 4
Con: 10
Chr: 12

I think my str should be lower, my con higher and my Dex higher...

I have Cerebral Palsy and the fct that I walk at all should count for something I do believe :D

Johno

First Post
Yes well, After having been told in a previous site that I was a Elven Paladin/Ranger, I'm about walk away from my job and start on a Crusade somewhere. I just need to start looking for my trusty steed.

Str: 13
Int: 12
Wis: 15
Dex: 17
Con: 17
Chr: 17

Although people who know me will disagree with some of those values.

Last edited:

D-rock

First Post
Str-16
Dex-16
Con-17
Int-14
Wis-17
Chr-4

Charisma 4!!

Just so you know I'm crying on the inside
Oh, wait now I'm just crying

I want a NA option on all those answers.

Lela

First Post
Johno said:
Yes well, After having been told in a previous site that I was a Elven Paladin/Ranger, I'm about walk away from my job and start on a Crusade somewhere. I just need to start looking for my trusty steed.

I assume you'll be giving us the link to that site?

fusangite

First Post
Well, I didn't really have appropriate data for the strength and intelligence assessments having never undergone an IQ test (and considering I am currently enrolled in university and getting straight A's) and not having bench- or military- pressed anything since I was 14. However, here are my other ability scores:

Wisdom: 11
Dexterity: 4
Constitution: 8
Charisma: 12

Anyway, this test is a whole lot of fun; maybe there should be a link to an online IQ test. If anyone knows of an online IQ test, please post the link.

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Your results:

Str: 18
Int: 17
Wis: 15
Dex: 15
Con: 14
Chr: 14

Lol. The strength is skewed because I am rather tall, thus I can military press more than I can bench for some reason. A discrepency of 3 or 4 rows on the table. I will have a docorate if I ever get off my ass and finish the damn thing, thus the int 17. I'm absent minded, so the wis should probably be lower. And I hate people, so the charisma is way off.

Remove ads