Calling all Mega-Adventure contributing GMs (Rae, Boddynock, Bront, Solange)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hi guys,

We need to start strategising as to what coverage and ordering we want to use for all the potential tie-ins. We can do that here or via e-mail (no spoilers if you do it here please; players will probably read this thread). I first need to make sure you are all still interested in helping (I know RL might have changed since back when you agreed), and how interested you are (we may have a bit more level 1 tie-ins than actual level 1 PCs, so if someone is much more eager than others and we are running out, that's the one we should run).

Bront

The man with the probe
You know my idea. Might require 'Nock to duck out of his 1st level adventure. E-mail is fine for me to comunicate.

Boddynock

First Post
Yep, I can drop the first level adventure. I've been pretty frantic with RL lately anyway, so I'm happy to concentrate on the (non-MA) game I'm currently running. But if you do need me to run it, things should be getting a bit better now, so I can put something together if necessary.

And the up side is, I might get a berth in Bront's game with a new character I'm thinking about. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Notes is almost over, so I can start my tie-in without actually increasing my load.
Good--I think we could use a solid group of about Notes's level (they look to be about to hit level 3) because it turns out 3/4 of our level 3 characters are the same player right now.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Boddynock said:
Yep, I can drop the first level adventure. I've been pretty frantic with RL lately anyway, so I'm happy to concentrate on the (non-MA) game I'm currently running. But if you do need me to run it, things should be getting a bit better now, so I can put something together if necessary.

And the up side is, I might get a berth in Bront's game with a new character I'm thinking about. :)
Cool, we got some level 1 people who didn't declare ahead of time, so it looks like your adventure will be helpful for after all the Long Live the Queen characters enter the Mega-Adventure. And besides, it's really cool!

Patlin

Explorer
Am I not officially contributing? Siege is related to the Mega-Adventure.... if the players make good headway, their could even be a sequel that's more related still! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases