Campaign art by Malessa

cthuluftaghn

First Post
Here is the character sketch my wife did for her PC in the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign... the druid, Willow.

willowbw.jpg

Last edited:

cthuluftaghn

First Post
This is my wife's pencil sketch of Maridosen... the young, female bartender with an attitude from the Inn of the Welcome Wench. I bet you never knew she was such a hottie.

maridosenbw.jpg

Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
Thank you

Thank you for your comment. I havent picked up a pencil in years until now, so its encouraging to know that my drawings are liked.

I will be trying to help my husbands campaign with the sketches of people, places, and oh yes, monsters...

Helpful criticism is always welcomed, and so are ideas.......

Last edited:

Jodo Kast

First Post
Great work, Malessa! You realize now that Gann Tolar's efforts will be divided betwixt smiting evil and attempting to bed Maridosen? This does not bode well for the party ....

Seriously though, great work. I'm especially impressed with the eyes and lips on Maridosen, and the eye on the shield of Lareth.

Malessa

First Post
Actually I started that picture of Maridosen years, years ago. I think it was a "Guess" add in a Glamor Magazine of a real life black and white photo. I colored in the poka-dot blouse and finished sketching out her hair and asked my husband if he could use it in his campaign, since it's an ever growing list of needed material. Therefore Maridosen was born......

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Re: Thank you

Malessa said:
Thank you for your comment. I havent picked up a pencil in years until now, so its encouraging to know that my drawings are liked.

I will be trying to help my husbands campaign with the sketches of people, places, and oh yes, monsters...

Helpful criticism is always welcomed, and so are ideas.......
I like pencil sketches and I think that they can really help a gaming session - and yours are really good. :cool:
Heh. In fact, looking at them makes me want to start practicing drawing again... :)

Oh, and welcome to the boards, Malessa and cthulhuftaghn, by the way. :)

Remove ads