ZEITGEIST Campaign Landing Page - Crime Board

bojangles787

Villager
(Potential spoilers if you haven't finished Adventure 3)

My group recently transitioned to Roll20 due to Quarantine, and I wanted a great landing page while we all caught up to get in the mood. So I decided to make this view of the inspector's desks with a ton of help from one of my players. Shout out to Latienie!

bulletin_board.png

When my group was meeting in person (back when that was a thing), we always had a corkboard with all of the suspects on it and yarn pinning all the relationships together, so that's how we use this page. You can see it in action here (Spoilers halfway through Adventure 4).

Love this campaign, and so have both groups of my players that I've run it for!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, VERY nice! That would also make an amazing virtual background for Zoom or something. People would look like they're in the RHC office!

bojangles787

Villager
Do you mind if I borrow that for my Roll20 page?

Go for it! I don’t own the rights to any of the graphics on it, they’re mostly just a bunch of stock photos from google edited together in photoshop. But as long as you aren’t making money or publishing it anywhere, I don’t think there’s a problem.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Go for it! I don’t own the rights to any of the graphics on it, they’re mostly just a bunch of stock photos from google edited together in photoshop. But as long as you aren’t making money or publishing it anywhere, I don’t think there’s a problem.
Well, quite a few of them are our images! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases