Campaigns in World of Greyhawk

Quasqueton

First Post
Are there any tales in the story hour that are based in the World of Greyhawk?

Do you know of any good web sites for WoG campaigns?

Thanks.

Quasqueton

Dr. Zoom

First Post
Dr. Midnight's Knights of the Silver Quill story hour took place in Greyhawk. I got quite a few good sites by typing "greyhawk" and some other words into a search engine. You might try that. I run all my games in Greyhawk.

Quasqueton

First Post
Thanks for the pointer to the Knight's of the Silver Quill. That was helpful.

As for using a search engine... I know this, I tried this. It doesn't give good results. The only campaign web sites I found were pre-3rd edition games.

I thought perhaps some folks here might have web sites for their current games.

Quasqueton

Canonfire!

First Post
Have you tried our site?
http://www.canonfire.com

While we don't (currently) host story hours, per se, we do have quite a bit of fiction on the site.

Also, you can join the Greytalk discussion list, where there's regular GH fiction offerings, mainly from a regular poster named Jason Zavoda.

I am pondering discussing the addition of a story hour type forum to the canonfire site with the other editors, so it is a possibility, but I am curious how much interest there is for such a feature among the Greyhawk fans.

If you want to see something like that, let us know!

Rich,
richadmin@canonfire.com

Valmur_Dwur

First Post
I'm looking at doing a PbEM in a greyhawk world starting in Oct. I know a long time away but my RL job requires that I wait til then. I am interested in doing a story hour for it also. If anyone would like to know more email me at Valmur _ Dwur @ msn dot com without the spaces of course :)

Remove ads