• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can anyone recommend any good 4e or non-old school blogs?

timbannock

Hero
Supporter
Time to pimp myself...I mean, do some marketing:

dungeon-crawl.blogspot.com

Started as a campaign journal for WLD, but that group fell apart, so now it's a combination of the two things I love most (aside from my gf): movies and D&D 4e. Basically, I take a movie a see, and figure out how to apply the events, characters and genre ideas to D&D (mostly for dungeon crawls, but not always).

Also found here on some site called "ENWorld" or something like that.

Oh, and thanks to everyone else...some great stuff I never knew about here!!

WyattSalazar

First Post
I run a blog called The Spirits of Eden which is about my D&D 4th Edition campaign setting (primarily) but includes a lot of D&D 4e material of other sorts, talking about RPGs, and so forth. Also, my setting fluff is not too intrinsically tied to D&D 4e, though I don't think it would really work for other editions' assumptions all that well.

Propagandroid

First Post
I often examine 4e critically* in my blog, The Gamer Dome, and will be doing more so once summer hits officially (tomorrow...yay!).

*Some folks mistake critically for being critical, but don't let them fool you. ;)

Glyfair

Explorer
Robin Laws has a lot of good stuff, link the linked article on the damage of monsters with funky powers.

His blog does cover a lot of territory. Also, he definitely has a strong narrative bias to his groups tendencies (not a bad thing, and probably to be expected). I have gotten a lot of good ideas from his blogging about his 4E campaign.

Remove ads