Can Warforged get laid?

Solvarn

First Post
Not likely

I mean, the warforged could probably get modified, but I doubt that the original design called for anything to be attached in that particular spot. They were built for war, not making the beast with two backs.

You could be a whoreforged though.

female-robot-presenting-your-product-thumb9232562.jpg

Obryn

Hero
Also, if the Warforged doesn't have any luck in the bar, he can always roll his percentiles.

I hear that Expensive Doxies love the golems.

-O

Attachments

• random_harlot_table.jpg
    random_harlot_table.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,215

The Human Target

Adventurer
I think people in the real world can have sex without having fully functional interlocking genitalia, so for sure Warforged can. Just not in the traditional sense.

The better question is, why would a Warforged without sexy feelings do such a thing? To pretend to be more human? For love?

cmbarona

First Post
In all seriousness:

[sblock]It seems there are four aspects to this question, and most of the answer is at the discretion of the DM's opinion concerning Warforged nature, personality, purpose, and design:

1. Can a Warforged love?
  2. Can a Warforged lust?
  3. Can a Warforged stimulate others sexually?
  4. Can a Warforged receive sexual stimulation?
Questions 1 and 2 are related to Warforged emotional capability and range. I imagine this would depend on the "programming", so to speak, of the Warforged. It's clear from generic D&D material that Warforged have more fully developed personalities than their creators originally intended.

Concerning Question 1, it seems love is quite the possibility, if a DM allows such a peculiar bond to form between a living organism and a machine. And if they can love, they can certainly see the appeal of strengthening that bond via the Question 3.

Lusting is a different matter, since its impetus is largely tied to Question 4.

Question 3's answer is easily yes, though the extent to which this can occur would vary largely depending on what sort of physical design they have, including different components and their shape, size, material, and function (e.g., vibrating or warming).

Which brings us to question 4. Given standard D&D assumptions about them being created for war, it's safe to assume they weren't created with any sort of genitalia. However, as with any anthropomorphic creations we have, they certainly could be given them, at the time of creation or at some point afterward. Whether said genitalia also have any sort of pleasure receptors would also be a different consideration. But if they do, it's safe to assume a Warforged with such components would have an incentive for using them, hence the relation to the lust question above.

Notice that I didn't mention procreation. Remember that infertile people can fall in love and have sex, so that shouldn't be an issue in and of itself. Love and sex don't have to be tied to procreation, they just typically are since that's the sort of creatures we are. At least, that's my 2cp.[/sblock]

In short, it's up to the DM, but I imagine WOTC's official answer would be no.

Nytmare

David Jose
doctorhook said:
the word "whoreforged" belongs in the fatal version of eberron. Which would be an abomination upon my favorite...

ur favrite game is fatal 2?

[EDIT]damn you for auto-converting my humorous caps lock, enworld![/EDIT]

HighTemplar

First Post
You forgot to mention the most critical detail, are they two warforged ?

Warforge male on female: yes, if he's gentle
Male on warforged female: yes, if she's soft over there...
Warforge male on warforge female: no. (no point either)

Remove ads