Can we go BELOW Micro scale? (Size-Related Matters)

Drazen

Demon Prince
So I have been doing some research after i saw you using unit prefixes to create to expanded macro-mega-giga-tera-peta-exa-zetta-yotta and xona size scale.
But then i remembered once upon a time that this scale went in reverse as well.

micro
nano
pico
femto
atto
zepto
yocto

These go BELOW micro, and in theory, if this were possible, how can we describe such size scales below the subatomic scale, what kind of dimension will we enter, would you add a bestiary describing adventures in subatomic realms and smaller, and how would this affect current campaign worlds if such creatures were possible? I believe in my honest opinion that adding a below micro size chart and adding new realms could open up new adventure possibilities
I also believe that at a certain point hitting a being at say Pico-medium would be IMPOSSIBLE since they are so small they travel between atoms and molecules (If backed up by divine power they probably could be hit)
So could you give me revelatory size descriptions of each of these sizes as you gave the quasar, galaxy, universe descriptions for your original size charts?

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
Hahaha. I remember the day i had the thought "what would the ac of a fly or wasp be?" And slowly statted them out.
Now.... try statting out a atto-small wasp named jerry
Lets see if you could handle THAT.
The HD modifier will be INSANE, as in like 1/1000th HD insane

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
You would be able to go left and right and thats it.
left and right are relative directions that are only meaningful to an observer in a 3-D world. For a 2-D being forward and back are more meaningful, or maybe this-way and that-way.

Existence in a One-D world would be singularly pointed :)

Remove ads