• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can you ever have enough fantasy art?

Warduke

First Post
Well, for anyone who wants some free art to use you're welcome to visit the gallery att my club site, www.griffindesign.org.

If you wish to use it for a free published item, send me an email, and please give me credits.

If you wish to use it for something you'll charge for, I want an email notice and a free copy.

Fair enough?

Keep on arting! ;)

Liquide

DEX: 4
Hi ther lad and welcome to the Art Gallery and the boards, always nice to see another new face here (and when it is another swede I get even happier :) )

Drakar & Demoner must have been the game everyone more or less started with in Sweden, I did start out with that aswell combined with Mutant and after that Kult in the early 90's.

I guess your list of games look similar :)

Oh and once again, welcome mate.

Warduke

First Post
Oni>Thanks. That dwarf seems to be almost everyone's favorite out of all my pictures.

Liquide>Swedish games? I only play them if I have to :)

Although I read DoD first, I started playing with the translated D&D (in 86), followed that with AD&D first ed in 97, and then started playing DoD. I GM almost every TSR game (not Bullwinkle & Rocky, Amazing Engine, Alternity and original Top Secret, yet).

Check out my club's games and adventures on the same site if you're interested.

And I agree, it's nice to see felow swedes.

Liquide

Well DoD (Drakar & Demoner) is a bit tideous, but in any case it is quite gritty and for a bloody one-nighter it is always fun.

Still play in a Kult campaign which is a game I love (raw but fun).

Mutant we seldom play, but for nostalgia we can take it out from time to time.

Apart from that it is mainly Merp, D&D and Vampire within our walls.

So how did you find this place Warduke, always interesting to see how swedes find their way to here?

(I have ben around since the beginning so no fun story from me)

Warduke

First Post
Well, I've been on these boards quite a while, maybe since a few months since the release of the PHB. I registered sometime this year because I felt obligated to post something somewhere. I originally heard of the boards in WotC's chat room, quite possibly from another fellow Swede (who possibly goes by the name of Staffan here) nicknamed Baloo.

Currently I play RuneQuest (the PCs died in the intro adventure in the advanced book) and a D&D campaign set within a huge dungeon. We're also gearing up to play some Skyrealms of Jorune, Oriental adventures (1st ed) and Star Trek The Next Generation.

The new DoD seems nice apart from the main rule book.

BTW if you're on rollspel.nu's boards, I'm DanielSchenström there.

Liquide

Warduke said:
Well, I've been on these boards quite a while, maybe since a few months since the release of the PHB. I registered sometime this year because I felt obligated to post something somewhere. I originally heard of the boards in WotC's chat room, quite possibly from another fellow Swede (who possibly goes by the name of Staffan here) nicknamed Baloo.

Currently I play RuneQuest (the PCs died in the intro adventure in the advanced book) and a D&D campaign set within a huge dungeon. We're also gearing up to play some Skyrealms of Jorune, Oriental adventures (1st ed) and Star Trek The Next Generation.

The new DoD seems nice apart from the main rule book.

BTW if you're on rollspel.nu's boards, I'm DanielSchenström there.

Not so much on rollspel.nu since this site has taken a large part of my life (both as a co-helper/webmaster whatever and a visitor), but I can try and hang out there someday when I find myself able to get away from here :D

Still do you live in Enköping?

brak1

Amateur Fortean
Very nice work! I like the way you modify your style slightly to accomodate the different types of subject matter.

My favorite so far is actually the romantic waterfront couple - nice atmosphere and depth. It reminds me of Dave Sim and Gerhardt's work on Cerebus, actually.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of it, once I get out of work.

Warduke

First Post
Liquide>Yep, I live in Enköping (what used to be Slånbärsvägen if you're familiar with it.)

Brak1>Thanks, I'm a huge fan of Gerhardt's work. There's a draw-back to changing one's style too, you don't excel in either one.

Warduke

First Post
I've updated my gallery, taken out a few less stellar pieces and I've introduced thumbnails since I think most people would just rather see a small picture than go through a lot of text links. Happy new year!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads