Can't Click Links

BigVanVader

First Post
Just like the title says. Except, it's only a very specific set of links.

You know how you go into a section of the boards, and then find topics you want to read? Like say you go into the 5th Edition section, and then click on a topic in there? Well, up above the topic are a list of different sub-forums to go back into, like for example:

Forum -> Meta -> Forums About Forums -> Meta

You see that, up above there? I couldn't copy paste it, so I had to create it from scratch. Anyway, I'm unable to click those specific links. I don't know if it's just the forum skin I'm using, or what. But anyway, thought you guys would want to know. Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Works perfectly for me on all styles. Does the problem occur for you only on that style, or is it on the others too?

BigVanVader

First Post
I went back to the default style, the white and blue, and I can click the links now. Though I've noticed something interesting:

Under the default style, I can't click on the sub-forum links directly, I have to scroll slightly under them. It was that same way when I first joined. But what else I noticed, is that the choices up above those links seems to spill over. So that right now with the very, very bright default setting that hurts my eyes? 'New XP' and 'Advanced Search' both overlap with each other, but they stay on their own row. When I'm using the Half Fiend Lovechild, there are additional options that spill down and overlap with the beginning of the sub-forums list, so that they're on the same 'row' as the sub-forums, making it impossible for me to click the sub-forums, only the new options. And the options are 'New XP Awards' and 'Currency'.

Also, another observation: When I'm on this very, very bright default skin, I'm unable to click on either 'New XP' or 'XP Statistics'.

Is any of this making any sense to you?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not really! It sounds like there's something very screwy with your setup! I can't replicate any of this, and it's all working fine for me.

Anybody else reading this having the same issues?

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
What browser and version are you using? Can you try an alternate browser and see if the behavior continues?

Remove ads