• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't downlaod Playtest (Bad Request - Invalid URL; Error 400)

JeffB

Legend
Got my link early AM on the east coast and still cannot download it. Been 6 hours. Pretty darned annoying.

Alot of traffic here today as well. Load times are slow.

shamsael

First Post
I may or may not have found a direct download on the Traditional Games section on a certain notorious image manipulation forum.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Is it just me or do all of us who can't get to download the files aren't in American soil?

(got the first email at 8:30 East Time, By 10:00 I had the second link and haven't been able to access since then)

Slander

Explorer
I was having similar problems until I logged into the custserv site (which itself took about 5 minutes of waiting before I got in). After I did that and click the supplied email link again, the Playtest document appeared as a new item on the main custserv page. Dunno if that was a fluke or not, but figured I'd share.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I'm in California, and can't get to the download (has been trying on and off for about 5 hours now, since I got the second email).
Ok. good to know that. And I'm sorry about it. It just though it was a possibility given the big number of european an brazilian people on the different social networks who couldn't.

Mercule

Adventurer
Bummer. We were all set to start a Shadowrun game, tonight. The playtest release changed our mind. If I can't get the stuff in the next two hours, or so, I guess it'll get changed back to Shadowrun.

Edit: Hey, I found it. Follow the email link and click on the "My Stuff" tab at the top of the page. Just downloaded it.

Remove ads