• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can't see quoted posts on the iPad

Blackwarder

Adventurer
Hello.

I'm doing most of my browsing on my iPad and maybe I'm doing somthing wrong but unlike seeing my new experience points comments I can't see post quotes, I get directed to the visitor page...

Help?

Warder

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hello.

I'm doing most of my browsing on my iPad and maybe I'm doing somthing wrong but unlike seeing my new experience points comments I can't see post quotes, I get directed to the visitor page...

Help?

Warder

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. You mean you can't see this quoted post? And which page do you mean when you say the "visitor page"?

Blackwarder

Adventurer
When I press on the "your notifications" at the upper right of the site, I get a list of actions, one of them is "new post quotes", it's the second to last one, when I pick it on my iPad I get to my profile page wher visitors can leave massages instead of seeing why posts that other folks quoted.

Warder

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
You're looking at your profile page. It starts as viewing Visitor Messages.

There should be a line of tabs: Visitor Messages, About Me, Statistics, Friends, Contact Info...

Quotes should be among them, near the right end.

Remove ads